BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Averi M.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this palette! All the shades have a perfect amount of pigment and blend out really nicely. I always get compliments when I wear these shades. I would totally buy it again and recommend it to others.
Lucy L.
Lebanon
Love, love, love this. The colors are very warm and look great on anyone. They blend evenly and are a great matte product. The shimmer and glitter colors pop well and it stays in place all day. 10/10 would buy again.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
Little expensive but worth every penny. It takes every usable warm toned color imaginable and puts it in one palette. Endless looks are possible and I honestly love how easy it is to blend and how insanely
Pigmented everything is
J-Baby D.
Give this palette a scholarship! It is so freaking amazing. The pigment is out of this world, blends very easily, and I honestly am living for the variety of warm tone colors. This palette will leave you shook honey!
Lauren B.
Tavares
Purchased at: Sephora
Best pallet by far from urban decay in my opinion. I received as a gift for Christmas ‘17. It is now almost October ‘18 and I still have 90% of it. I use it daily, it’s amazing! Every color is pigmented, some sparkles, dark, and light. Highly recommended.
Christy S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the shades in this Naked eye shadow palette. It is very pigmented, and barely any noticeable fallout. I love using this during the summer. Highly recommend getting this palette. I would definitely buy this again.
Kiana E.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This is good for summer and it makes your eyes pop. No matter what color eyes you have this pallet is one of my favorites during the summer! It wasnt until i got this pallet that i realized that I actually like the dark reds and oranges. This is a goodie
Kyle G.
Washington, DC
I love this palette!! The colors are absolutely stunning and look great on any skin tone. It has lasted me much longer than I had thought, and I use it quite often! I bought this palette from Sephora and I highly recommend it (:
Myrriah M.
Morgantown , WV
VERY PIGMENTED. a little goes a long way with these shades for sure! they are dark so sometimes can be a tad hard to blend out if you use too much at once. the colors last all day. would buy again if i ever ran out.
Jordan G.
Whitesburg, TN
Purchased at: belk
I felt like the colors seemed to have more of a pinkish, reddish hue than what the colors look like in the palette. It does crease up if you wear it for a long period of time but other than that the palette is great
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.