BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Gozal A.
New York
LOVE. I love the warm shades with all my heart. Urban Decay improved their formula by so much and I can tell from this palette. So much blend-ability, so much pigment. I love this palette so much! I highly recommend it!
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
This pallet is so beautiful! I have fair skin and blonde-ish/brown hair with brown eyes and the colors look beautiful on my skin. I wear this palette every day. I saw it at Sephora and had to get it. Highly recommended!
Cheyenne L.
Manteca
Absolutely hands down my favorite eyeshadow palette. I’m in love with the colors, the pigmented and how easily blendable they are. My eye color is blue and I feel the orange red tones really make them pop. I would 100% buy this palette again and again.
Erin D.
Livingston
This is one of my favorite pallettes that I own. The colors are still neutral but have a few bold colors addrd to help move me out if my neutral comfort zone. The colors are very warm toned and perfect for my skin and eye color.
Sarah M.
The colors by naked are so bright and they lAt all day. Not hard to apply it only takes one coat very simple. last all day long never have to reapply so simple just once in the morning. It is more on the pricey end but I feel it’s worth the extra money if you want to look and feel good. I do recommend it to everyone and I will be using it in the future
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous and complement my green eyes wonderfully. The shadows are pigmented and not chalky. I am a very big fan of the packaging, it is very sturdy and pretty. Highly recommend.
Bree S.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite new pallet!!! It’s got so much range and the colors are very pigmented. You can make a very dramatic eye. It has a great range of colors to compliment all skin colors and types. Highly recommend this pallet
Danelle A.
Kaukauna
This is very pigmented! The shadows blend very well! The only I don’t like about this product is the packaging, but I can look past that. I would highly recommend if you are looking to splurge a little bit on yourself.
Alex N.
Cypress, TX
This is the best naked palette from urban decay, the formula is way better and the colours are stunning and apply so beautifully to the eye! If you enjoy warm eye shadows this is a great option! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone!
Averi M.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this palette! All the shades have a perfect amount of pigment and blend out really nicely. I always get compliments when I wear these shades. I would totally buy it again and recommend it to others.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.