BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
April H.
Marseilles, IL
As always urban decay has great eyeshadow palettes. Great formula, easily blendable, and last all day. I don’t love the colors of this palette. The colors do come out very vivid, and pigmented, just the colors in this palette weren’t my favorite.
Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
The colors are beautiful! It goes on super smooth I am so happy with this product! The pigmentation is amazing urban decay really knows what they are doing! Yes this product is expensive but a little really goes a long way!
Alexia B.
Monroe
This pallette made me want to cry because of how nicely everything was. It blended easily the colors were beautiful and the fallout was limited I absolutely loved it
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
Honestly disappointed me. My brush couldn’t pick up the product due to how dense it is do you basically have to apply it with your fingers. Also, the shades are almost identical so even if you layer it on it all looks like one color. Don’t buy this, not worth the money.
Victoria G.
North Richland Hills
Absolutely LOVE this palette. It is so pigmented and I’m in love with the red/orange tones. This is my favorite palette out of all the other urban decay naked palettes I own. Definitely recommend if you haven’t tried this one yet.
Trinity R.
Tacoma, WA
My mom has this product and it is fantastic! The colors are gorgeous! And it stays on all day long, i would definitely buy it for myself if I had the extra money! If you really love red/orange/brown colors then try it out!
Carleigh S.
San Diego, CA
I fell in love with these colors. Since I bought it I couldn’t stop using it. I love the orangy tones because they really pop on the eye lids. I loveee! I got mine from Ulta after all the employees told me they loved it.
Sarai G.
I adore this palette. Trying to get that look of the dead girl in MCR’s Helena? You can seriously achieve even Gerard’s look just with this palette alone. I simple love it. Great for that Smokey red look!
Nicole L.
New York
I love this palette especially for the upcoming fall season. All the shades are perfect for a smoky, heat eyeshadow look. I would definitely recommend this palette for others who are looking for a nice eyeshadow palette.
Mehak A.
Dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
Great palette!! I have travelled with just this palette and have been able to create some stunning make up looks!! Pigments are creamy and very good!! Love to recommend this palette especially around summer and fall time!! The colors are so good for that time
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.