BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Taylor C.
Hamlin, NY
This is currently my favorite Naked pallet! I didn’t think I would use it that often when purchased, but it really brings out blue eyes. It allows my eyes to pop without having to use crazy colors and a little goes a long way.
Cheyenne❄️ F.
centerpoint
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOOOVE the colors in this palette! This is one of my most used palettes. The formula is great and they blend well. I love this brand and I will be buying more palettes from them. I recommend this palette to anyone who like orange/brown colors for their eyeshadow.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I just recently grabbed the last Naked Heat palette Ulta had in stock, and I am very glad I did! Despite the controversy over the swatches, I am delighted with this palette and I think it is one of the best Naked palettes to date. The colors are all warm toned and very easy to blend. There is very little fallout and the shadows are creamy and pigmented. This palette would be great for beginners because it really is so simple to create a full look for either day or night. When compared to other palettes on the market this palette in my opinion really makes things easy for you with plenty of transitional matte shades and creamy foiled shades. I am LIVING for the duochrome at the end, it shows up almost blue which really goes well with the fiery-flame theme of this palette. I am also in love with the packaging, it really gave a wow factor when I opened it as it really is stunning looking. The brush that comes with the palette is also a win for me. I love the pointed blending tip. I think Urban Decay did a great job with this palette. For the people saying it's just another warm-toned palette I think they are right to a certain extent, but there is nothing wrong with doing a warm toned palette if you do well, and this palette is spot on. 5/5.
melanie s.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm in love! I bought this palette a few days ago and I can't believe how amazing it is! I live the color scheme it has and the packaging is over the top! I loved how they worked on the eye. A must have palette in my opinion.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this palette! All the colors look AMAZING on my skin tone and they are so soft and pigmented. I bought mine online and had no problem finding it/ receiving it. I have hit pans on multiple shades and I’m looking to repurchase this.
Danielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
The colors are beautiful! It goes on super smooth I am so happy with this product! The pigmentation is amazing urban decay really knows what they are doing! Yes this product is expensive but a little really goes a long way!
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I love Urban Decay eye shadow palettes. I have 3 and all are beautiful. Heat is my favorite because it goes so well with my medium, tan skin. It is long lasting and I don’t have to worry about it throughout the day/night. One of UD’s best!
April H.
Marseilles, IL
As always urban decay has great eyeshadow palettes. Great formula, easily blendable, and last all day. I don’t love the colors of this palette. The colors do come out very vivid, and pigmented, just the colors in this palette weren’t my favorite.
Victoria G.
North Richland Hills
Absolutely LOVE this palette. It is so pigmented and I’m in love with the red/orange tones. This is my favorite palette out of all the other urban decay naked palettes I own. Definitely recommend if you haven’t tried this one yet.
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
Honestly disappointed me. My brush couldn’t pick up the product due to how dense it is do you basically have to apply it with your fingers. Also, the shades are almost identical so even if you layer it on it all looks like one color. Don’t buy this, not worth the money.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.