BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sabrina M.
This is one of the palettes I like to pick up when I'm travelling or giving as a gift. It had complimentary shades that I really like. This is a very clever and unique take on makeup palettes in this day and age.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I won this palette in a giveaway and I love it so much ❤️ the colors are so stunning and the shades are very smooth and pigmented ! I love this palette for summer/ fall . I can create some awesome looks and the packaging is so stunning !
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I think it’s because I added it to my list? so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great!
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
This is truly one of my favorite palettes! Typically I am not super into Urban Decay's palettes but this seems to have a different formula. Super easy to blend with little fallout and the shade Ember in this is literally to die for!
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mmmmm this palette looks similar to others but is one of my favorites because it blends so nicely and the texture of the eyeshadows are more on the soft side rather than dusty. This is a great beginner palette since you can make so many different looks with it.
Jena S.
Mount pleasan
This is my favorite palette of 2017. I love these colors so much. If you love warm tones, you’ll love this. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. They have a good mix of shimmers and mattes, lighter shades and darker shades.
Farzeen S.
Hicksville, NY
Every fiery queen needs this fierce palette. With shades ranging from light beige to blood red, this palette is bound to become a fast favorite. With long lasting, creamy pigments that last all day, it is defined worth purchasing!
Ruby V.
Merced , CA
I love this pallet for the summer! The heat palette for the summa heat. Bendable with the correct brushed, beautiful shimmers and warm colors. Lasts long. First time user but I probably won’t buy again since I don’t wear it much :)
Maggie C.
Manahawkin
Not only is the formula creamy and wonderful, but each shade is very pigmented and doesn't have much fallout. I would say that this eyeshadow lasts all day even without an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend totally worth the buy !
Lindsay S.
I love this palette if you like warm shadows this palette is a must have all the shadows are rich in color and pigmented they blend out like a dream you can take your look from day time to a glamorous night time look highly recommend.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.