BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Maria c.
connersville
I really love this palette. It’s amazing. The colours are AMAZING. They are super good and they paint a lot. The brush it’s good to but I think they should explain for what is each one. Because there is people that can have problems.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
I love the colors and how pigmented and creamy the are and they blend wonderfully I normally Am a cool tone gal but I decided to switch it up and glad I did these colors look wonderful on my green eyes. Highly recommend.
Sarah J.
Same formula as all the other naked palettes. It looks prettier on, than it does in the palette. If you’re very into warm tones or the more orange/Red tone Smokey eyes, then you’ll love this. If you want something natural though, I’d pass.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I won this palette in a giveaway and I love it so much ❤️ the colors are so stunning and the shades are very smooth and pigmented ! I love this palette for summer/ fall . I can create some awesome looks and the packaging is so stunning !
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mmmmm this palette looks similar to others but is one of my favorites because it blends so nicely and the texture of the eyeshadows are more on the soft side rather than dusty. This is a great beginner palette since you can make so many different looks with it.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I think it’s because I added it to my list? so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great!
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
This is truly one of my favorite palettes! Typically I am not super into Urban Decay's palettes but this seems to have a different formula. Super easy to blend with little fallout and the shade Ember in this is literally to die for!
Sabrina M.
This is one of the palettes I like to pick up when I'm travelling or giving as a gift. It had complimentary shades that I really like. This is a very clever and unique take on makeup palettes in this day and age.
Madeleine D.
New Milford, CT
I absolutely love this palette. Theshadows are very pigmented and the colors are absolutely beautiful. I love using this for a Smokey eye and fall looks. I highly recommend this palette if you are thinking about getting one.
Farzeen S.
Hicksville, NY
Every fiery queen needs this fierce palette. With shades ranging from light beige to blood red, this palette is bound to become a fast favorite. With long lasting, creamy pigments that last all day, it is defined worth purchasing!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.