BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Blycie B.
Washington, D.C.
Favorite everyday pallet for a redhead with fair skin and light blue eyes. Makes my eye color pop and doesn’t overpower my fair skin. Absolutely love, would highly recommend for anyone looking for a sexy, smoldering look!
Jae-anne B.
Jamaica, NY
I got this palette on my birthday as a gift from my boyfriend. This is the 3rd palette i have from urban decay and i was just sooooooo inlove with this one because of the colors that they put together. I can go for a natural look to a bold look whenever i want. The packaging is GOALS!. I am still trying to play with it and just can't wait to try to create different combination of colors with this palette. I may not be a professional makeup artist or a pro at doing makeup but i am willing to learn new tips and tricks. Will be buying this again if i ran out.
Octavia M.
I’ve loved all my naked pallets but this one just about blows the rest away, I love the difference and shades in this pallet. I feel like urban decay is really stepped out of their box on this one, considering the naked pallets are meant to be more of a natural and neutral shades. I love all the different shades of orange the nice bronze colors, I find that they complement my skin so well. They really make my eyes pop as well!
The texture of the shadows they’re fantastic, I love how easily they are to blend and they’re very high pigmented
Trinity C.
Bakersfield
I LOVE this palette so much. All the colors are very good and pigmented. They blend perfectly and apply really good. I got mine from the Urban Decay make up store they have at my mall, and I payed around $55-60 for it and it was definitely worth it. I'm so glad I got it, I will definitely be getting it again!
The other products I used for this look:
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner
Profusion Cosmetics Pro Contour 6 Colors Contour
SEPHORA COLLECTION Winter Queen Palette
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
So I only use this palette about two times to be fair I would have to use a few more times, but the two times I did use it the looks came out beautiful, they lasted all day, you can create many different looks with this palette they have a great variety of colors and their eyes Shadow formula is great because the color payoff is lovely very pigmented, it does last for a long time I feel like you can get your creative juices flowing with this palette. And another thing I like is that there are not very many pallets that are similar to this
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
I love this palette! The colors are very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I think it looks great with blue eyes and makes them pop. I bought it for my bestie with brown eyes too and it looks amazing on her as well!
April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best palettes on the market. Beautiful rich colors that look sultry but soft at the same time. The colors are beautifully pigmented and very blendable. I would recommend this for brown and green eyes.
Lindsay B.
There are a couple of small things I'd change about this palette, but overall this has been my go-to palette for the last few months. I love the looks I can create with the shimmers and the metallic shade. I would say that to improve this palette the satin cream shade should probably be a matte since not many people I know these days use satin creams, but hey I'm sure there are people out there that love the shade. In any case, love the palette and will definitely be buying more UD shadows in the future.
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
Time I saw this palette I wanted it. The packaging by itself had my attention. It was so cute! Its also different. I was hoping they had put a black in there but they didn't which is fine. The color pay off great and it also blends very well. The palette itself runs for about 54$. I waited until I could catch it on sale for about 35$ at Ulta. This palette also come with a double sided blending brush which compliments the palette in my opinion. I used this palette on my Youtube channel. I got a lot of compliments
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Blends beautifully, not a lot of kickback but there is some. No more than other UD palettes though. Shimmers best applied with your finger & pressed onto your eyelid. No patchiness or uneven tone when blending.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.