BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amira D.
My favourite palette from the naked eyeshadow palettes, my eye color is brown and all the shadows enhance my eye shape and color, so stunning. You can not compare it to alternatives.it is all time best. I highly recommend it.
Karina H.
Brighton, ON
I like the colour tone of this palette. I reach for it on a regular basis but I feel as though the packaging could have been better. It seems a bit cheap compared to the other naked palettes.
Louise M.
King Edward Street, Scunthorpe
Absolutely gorgeous shade range, perfect for autumn/fall. Creamy shadows that blend super easily. Quite pricey but well worth the money. My number 1 go-to eyeshadow palette. 100% recommend
Aamirah H.
Bolton
The perfect eyeshadow palette.. can come up with the best combinations.. blend able And buildable colours. Very pigmented also comes with a double sided brush which is good quality.. would buy again and worth the price
Denishel R.
Okay so I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PALLETTE. I am not an owner of it but I've tried it, is really pigmented, a really good quality, and I could make awesome makeup looks with this pallette, I love the variation of the colors!
Dolly T.
Love love love this pallet, can create so many looks with it; perfect for winter. Makes my eyes stand out so much! Treated myself to it while I was away, so beautiful. Happy with my buy!
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
If you love warm shadows, this is the palette for you. It's pigmented, creamy and blendable. Definitely a great palette for the fall and I would recommend it to anyone that loves warm shadows.
Barbara M.
Es una paleta genial! Una pigmentación única y una calidad de primera.
Las paletas de Urban Decay son alucinantes, pero estos colores de última moda son un #musthave
Sería un regalo perfecto para estas navidades!!!!
Jaide D.
Dereham, Dereham
Such a pretty palette, but alot of the colours are too similar and the purple shades don't blend too well. The shimmers are amazing though. Not sure that justifies the price tag though.
Chandra C.
I really love this palette. It's my favorite Naked palette. I wish there was a little more variation in the shimmers. All of the colors are beautiful warm tones, I'm very happy with it.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.