BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rebecca F.
Bamber Bridge, Preston
Holy Grail of Naked palettes (from an obsessee who has every palette)..... super pigmented and easy to blend. Brush is FAB! Price is manageable for a eyeshadow addict like me. I would buy it again, without a doubt.
Jasmine K.
Lasalle, QC
Colors are spectacular ! And the last for the whole day!!! Super pigmented. Other shadows fade and don't go on as smoothly. I love all urban decay products . I recommend it !
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
I love this palette from the base Lolita to en fuego ... I was lucky enough to get the early release ones and I’ve been doing cut creases and semi glitters almost all year with it xx I simply love it
Amanda R.
This urban decay naked palette is seriously extra pigmented. And the colors are really deep and nice for that popping look. There is no bad smell to it it actually smells nice and it does wonders on the eyelids. I would recommend all of the urban decay eyeshadow palettes.
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
I absolutely adore this palette and I just got it today. I am not a fan of mattes as opposed to shimmer but these are just beautiful. They are brownish mattes (with a reddish one thrown in of course) that you could really use to start any look with transition shades. You're really able to contour the eye before adding any shimmer or glitters, and when you do they really pop against the darker mattes. I recommend using a rose gold glitter and some bronzed brown eyeliner! It looks awesome! The texture, pigment, and even the order the colors are in (yea that's a thing that bugs me lol) is great. If you love Urban Decay, or warm colors, or just want to try something new, this palette is fabulous.
Pilar A.
Mexico
Absolutely adored the Naked Heat palette!! The colors are super pigmented, blends easily, it's just great! Love all urban decay products, always great quality!!
Sophia D.
Just got this pallet I'm in L O V E!!!! I live it so much it's absolutely the most wonderful pallet I have used the brush they give to you is amazing. You can use it as a night out pallet and a very natural brown everyday nude look. It lasts 24months so that's awesome!
Emma B.
The best UD naked palette yet, I'd recommend this one above all of the other naked palettes due to the pigmentation and blendability. If you're a fan of warm tones, this is the palette for you!
Zeynep O.
Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai
This palette is everything I want in eye makeup. Its warm colours are too good and the colour payoff is great. Everyone should have this palette in their lives. I created many many look with it!
Josélynn N.
Can't wait to try it!! I love the colours and how amazing it's going to look with a sexy bronze tan! I got it from Amazon for so cheap! Id definitely buy it again!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.