BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Janice -.
LOVE urban decay's eyeshadow its very pigmented! Always wanted to try more of their eyeshadow because i'm interested!
How i wish i can try this product ! :)
Rhyden W.
Lamgdon, AB
Beautiful palette with many beautiful colours. Definitely brings the heat! I found these colours lasted and didn't go on patchy with my brush. Beautiful pigment!
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Here I was strolling through Ulta today only to come across that they did an early release of this palette! I had been stalking it online and anxiously awaiting it to arrive in stores (not much of an online shopper). I immediately purchased it and I was not disappointed. The formula of these shadows are flawless. They are so pigmented and blendable. Sure there are tons of warm tones eye shadows out in the market, but if those kinds of tones get you all hot and bothered (pun intended) than do yourself the favor and pick this bad boy up.
Elena F.
câmara de lobos
Realmente enamorada de estas sombras, son mis favoritas para hacer smokey eye. Lo que mas me gusta son los tonos tierra. No hace falta retocar a lo largo del día.
Maria W.
This product is really good omg! I love this brand and I love the way it applies onto my face! It goes on so smooth and feels so light and amazing on my skin! I would buy it again because it's so amazing!
Maria W.
Gabriela G.
Estado miranda
me encanta todo lo tonos que ofrence. quisiera tenerlos son maravillosos y hermosos todo los tomas me parece una paleta increible no he visto una paleta similar, me encanta
Sadaf J.
Sharjah , Uae
When I first heard about this palette I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about - until I bought one of my own..! The shadows in the palette are gorgeous, all buttery and totally blendable. The pigmentation is fantastic and there's absolutely no fall out. Used over an eye primer these babies last all day without any need for touch ups!

Would I buy this again if I lost it or ran out... a million times YES!!
Nour B.
sfax
Hi I’m noir from Tunisia i like this is product huda beauty I am proud of this brand so much and Bodhi, the most famous on the social sites and share with friends
brigitte m.
I LOVE this pallet you can wear thes eyeshadow a for any occasion. They blend flawlessly. The only thing I would want differently is if it came with a list of different combinations to try and maybe instructions on how to apply different kinds of looks.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.