BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sophia D.
Just got this pallet I'm in L O V E!!!! I live it so much it's absolutely the most wonderful pallet I have used the brush they give to you is amazing. You can use it as a night out pallet and a very natural brown everyday nude look. It lasts 24months so that's awesome!
Emma B.
The best UD naked palette yet, I'd recommend this one above all of the other naked palettes due to the pigmentation and blendability. If you're a fan of warm tones, this is the palette for you!
Zeynep O.
Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai
This palette is everything I want in eye makeup. Its warm colours are too good and the colour payoff is great. Everyone should have this palette in their lives. I created many many look with it!
Josélynn N.
Can't wait to try it!! I love the colours and how amazing it's going to look with a sexy bronze tan! I got it from Amazon for so cheap! Id definitely buy it again!
Erin 👑.
Wrexham
Out of all of the Naked palettes, this one is by far my favourite! I love how pigmented the colours are and I love the brush it comes with, which is slightly different to the other palettes.
It's very good to use, it's very very pigmented and has such a huge range of colours. You can do a warm look, and build up on it to make a smokey eye look. I recommend this to everyone, you should definitly purchase it, and share with others your thoughts on it.
Anna L.
An amazing eyeshadow pallette! The shades are beautiful! I loved using this througout Autumn. It makes my blue eyes pop. The colours are so pigmented. I love creating different looks with this pallette!
Claudia R.
San Luis, AZ
I wasn't sure about the urban decay "naked heat" palette but when I saw it, I fell in love.
The shadows are beautiful and super pigmented.
I really love this product.
Georgia K.
West Sussex , littlehampton
Love this palette! The colours are warm and pigmented so very long lasting! I think it’s a versatile palette and it’s good that it has both light and dark colours! Lives up to the hype!
Kyla P.
Warm and radiant, this palette is fabulous for fall. The naked heat palettes always come out so well. Full colour pay off and smooth blending. Well worth the price.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.