BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jess D.
LEICESTER, LEICESTER
Lovely palette! So pigmented they're gorgeous!! I feel all urban decay palettes are pricey but for the pigment in this one I think it's worth it :) alot of fall out when applying so would suggest doing eyes before foundation :)
Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Beautiful golden copper and amber colours! They blend perfectly and effortlessly together giving you a sunkissed glow! This pallet is the perfect fit for any occasion!
Jaclyn S.
Beulah Park, South Australia
hands down one of my favourite palettes. do not let the 4 stars confuse you. i only put down 4 as it was so expensive. if you like warm tones you will love this palette. you can create such stunning looks.
Vicky U.
I love all the naked pallets and I love the consistency of pigment throughout them all. I will be purchasing them all again due to the wide variety of colours and because I just love how well they blend and make the eyes just pop x
Kacie B.
So pigmented! Best eyeshadow I’ve owned! Really good value, was a little pricey but I got it as a gift, easy to apply to your eyes I use this pallet all the time and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves pigmented and sunset colours
Yasmin H.
Holly drive , Penyffordd
Love love love this! I really like the colour scheme, pigment is fantastic and lasts a long while. I think the colours would suit most people and for the price (which is more on the pricey side) it is worthwhile to buy! Would recommend!
Emily N.
Reason for that 1 less star amongst the amazing pigment and formula is just that the fallout goes everywhere and it must be controlled. This is a trend with all the palettes, the fallout is irreplaceable.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Haven't yet got this but been wanting it for so bad hoping my bf gets me it for my birthday as it is fairly expensive but I can see why the colours look beautiful and they seem to love it all over YouTube
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I love all Urban Decay Palettes but the Naked Heat Palette is my favorite I love the colours and the product is very pigmented and easy to blend. Long lasting colour that looks flawless all day or night.
Isabel D.
This is my go to palette I adore the colours so blend able and pigmented I use every shade in this palette which is rare for me I think the price is reasonable considering how luxurious the eyeshadows are you should all purchase this.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.