BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
CAITLIN C.
lincolnshire
Absolutely love this palette! Wasn’t sure if I’d use many shades but they’re all beautiful! I have dark hair & green eyes so I feel like these colours look fab! Definitely recommend! You need the smallest amount of product to create a good look
Rabia S.
I love urban decay and would die of happiness if this palette appeared in my box! But I have bought it for a valid price in sephora and it is perfect just the way it is! Totally guarantee amazing texture with this palette and I believe it suits anyone, it definitely suits me with my brown eye colour!
Sevda G.
Still not available in Qatar. Here we need to wait more than one year after launching in other countries. Urban decay is even not shipping to Qatar while Dubai has it already in there displays . Simple sad about that and hope you will work on it.
Maria A.
I absolutely love the colors in this pallet and go on smoothly with no fall out problems. So rich and great for fall or anytime of year. The colors are firey and fierce. Great for a bold look. Thanks UD for making such great products.
Rasine H.
Listen! I love my warm colours and you may have to use this on a learning curve because it's very easy to go dramatic. I love this palette for medium to dark skin tones (FINALLY). Pigmentation is A1 and it's so useable and portable. Buy it!
Sêřîñă Z.
Souk Ahras
Les couleurs sont juste magnifiques et je crois qu'elles sont bien pigmentées j'adore cette palette je souhaite avoir une 😍😍😍 Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Miranda G.
I have never seen such a wonderful collection of eyeshadows.I am so glad I bought this.The colors work so well with each other and last all day!I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it
Katie L.
Absolutely in love with this palette! I have green eyes and the warm tones to this palette make my eyes pop. The formula and pigmentation of this is amazing and blends incredibly. I use it all the time and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a warm tone eyeshadow palette.
Lexie S.
The colours in this pallet are so pigmented and are beautiful for the autumn season and the formula is amazing. This pallet is really easy to work with and the shadows blend in so well it’s amazing. The packaging for this product is so cute. I would definitely recommend this pallet.
Amy N.
Ingol, Preston
Was so excited to get this palette and it did not disappoint!! It is literally 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 on your eyes! Beautiful shades and so pigmented and blend like a dream! Good price! Packaging is beautiful with a large mirror and the brush works wonders!!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.