BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Taylor C.
Sarnia, ON
I think that this palette has a good range of shades to be able to create a couple of different looks. I think that these shadows are very easy to blend out, and work with and the formula makes making looks very easy to accomplish! Love this so much!
Ashley V.
This is such a great pallet and I have the normal one and it's great to the fallout is minimal. I got it at sephora and it was in between pricey and affordable. I use it almost every day and I would by it again.
Jâw É.
sfax
This is a super affordable eyeshadow palette with great quality and color, this is a must have. It's very compact and easy to bring. The color's pigmentation is just so awesome and it's perfect for daily use.
Daniela D.
Geneva
I love this palette ! I love the colors and the texture. Can be used in every season of the year for every situation (school, work, dinner,etc). It’s my first UD palette and now I want to buy the Smokey one too. I definitely recommend.
Gaby G.
I would love this palette because it has some of my favourite colours which I would wear on the daily !!!
I love urban decay because of the quality of there products and I bet this palette would be great !!

Lily S.
london
Absolutely love everything about this pallet. I has the perfect colours in it. The eyeshadows are super pigmented especially the shimmer ones there so creamy. It's a bit pricey but so worth the money. I can't get over how nice this pallet is, throughly recommend this.
Yodarlin L.
Me encantan los colores cálidos que ofrece esta paleta! Funciona perfectamente para cualquier tipo de maquillaje! Mis ojos son avellanas y los resalta increíblemente! Quiero comprarlas todas! Tengo solo 2!
Natasha R.
Aberdeenshire
I got this pallet just recently and I already love it! The colours are just pigmented and gorgeous. You can create so many looks with this pallet. It helps my eyes stand out a bit more my eyes are blue btw. I would definitely recommend.
Jess D.
LEICESTER, LEICESTER
Lovely palette! So pigmented they're gorgeous!! I feel all urban decay palettes are pricey but for the pigment in this one I think it's worth it :) alot of fall out when applying so would suggest doing eyes before foundation :)
Kiran L.
Hounslow, Middlesex
I absolutely love this product! It's creamy buttery and so pigmented it's unbelievable! More pigmented than the other pallettes, I definitely think urban decay have up'd their game with this palette. A little goes a long way!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.