BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
I recently got this pallet I love all the colors and the pigment on the pallet is amazing very easy to blend colors together, very summary pallet some fall out but nothing to extreme....
Jessika M.
Odessa , TX
Urban decay shadows are my absolute favorites! They are so pigmented and last all day and night! The looks you can create are endless because of all of the colors to choose from and the packaging is so pretty!! Definitely Recommend to all beauty junkies!
ugxy d.
It holds true to the Urban Decay Naked formulas, and I absolutely love the pigments. I sort of wish they would have thrown a curve ball and released an all shimmer mini though because the original Naked Heat already has so many matte shades. !!!!!!
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
This would probably have to be one of my favorite urban decay palettes. If you’ve ever tried any of their eyeshadow palettes then you know how amazing they are. The colors on this one are so pigmented and blend really well! I definitely recommend this!
Grace M.
i love naked makeup beacause it has good color for all girl/boy eyeshadow has good blend and the temperature of the color has a great index of the eye ut it one of my favorite makeups and im glad i got to know what brand it was because it is bueteful.
🌻Grace🌻 B.
Conroe
This is my all time favorite palette!i personally pretty much only use warm colors, so this is the perfect palette for me. I think that it is not too expensive for the quality. i use this product daily. i would definitely recommend this palette.
Cheyenne B.
Madison
This is a great palette for someone looking for a warm toned palette. The colors are pigmented, blendable, creamy and stay all day. You can a dark warm tone or use the lighter colors for a natural warm tone but either way if you have this then you have all the colors for a warm toned look.
Anna D.
Want!!! I swatched it at Sephora’s and it’s absolutely stunning. The colors are bright and pigmented! They are all the colors I love for eyeshadows. I will definitely be buying it (if still available). Recommended
Lucy G.
San Francisco, CA
A MUST if you have hazel eyes. I have eyes that are brown in the middle and then green on the outside. From a-far my eyes are brown, but the colors in this palette bring out the green in my eyes wonderfully. It makes my eyes look so intense I love it. The colors are great and there's no creasing.
Daniel K.
Wilmington
I love the heat palette. It is my go-to palette for any look I want to create! The looks are so sexy and so endless. The palette is so pigmented and the shades are so buttery and smoky! I definitely recommend this product and will be buying it again!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.