BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Lisa marie S.
Greenock, Greenock
The most unique aspect about the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is the selection of shades. As I said above there is nothing “naked” about this palette! It’s filled with a selection of intensely pigmented and bold shades. I didn’t feel like any of these shades were easily duplicated across other any other Naked Palette outside the base colors like Ounce (ivory) and Chaser (creamy nude) both of which seem to have a knack to not only find themselves in Urban Decay Palettes but also many brand palettes as your standard run of the mill brow highlighter and/or base colors.
Pri V.
As regards colors - its got warm, fall tones to it. It literally feels like all fall color leaves were captured into this palette. It has decent amount of shimmers and mattes to get a perfect night out look too.
Feel- it was one of the soft to touch shades. Just one swipe is more than enough for a swatch. Which also means high pigmented colors.
Only regret is I wish there was a nice dark black shade included.
Christine S.
Medicine Hat , AB
I have all of the other naked palettes so I felt obligated to buy this one even though I wasn't exactly sold on the colours. I didn't think it would be very wearable. I was really surprised by how much I liked it. It's not exactly natural and 'naked' but it is fun to use and looks awesome with blue eyes. There are a few shades that are quite similar to each other so I took off a star for that, but other than that I'm actually a big fan. I feel like the shadows have more kick up than previous naked palettes but I didn't experience any more fallout so I'm fine with it
Holly S.
cardiff
Oh my god. This is without a doubt, one of the best palettes I have ever used. The pigmentation is amazing and the formula is so creamy and blendable. All the colours are complimentary is every skin tone, and you can create so many looks with just this one pallet! You don't even need another eyeshadow to complete the look - everything you need from transition colours to super pigmented metallic colours. I am absolutely obsessed, best naked pallet to date!
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
I am in love with this palette! The shades are beautiful, and the pigmentation is amazing. The shadows apply so smoothly and blend out perfectly with very little to no fall out, which is a huge plus considering how heavily pigmented these shades are. I also love the packaging. As with all of the other Urban Decay palettes I own, this is definitely a high quality product, and in my opinion well worth the price tag.
Weronika K.
Gdańsk
I love this pallette. The colors are all up my valley, the opacity of colors is amazing. There's not a lot of fall out and they're pretty lasting. I'm a huge fan 😍❤️
Czed Z.
algeria
Hello i love all youre products of this company if you allow me to review this products i would be grateful to you i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my social media for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . Best regrads
Kate S.
Andover, Hampshire
I didn't know whether to by this palette as I heard a lot of controversy whether it was up to the standard of the previous Naked palettes but after using it I think it's on par if not better than some of the previous palettes. It's the perfect warm toned  autumnal palette with a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I use the left side of the palette for everyday looks and move over to the right side for more daring smoky looks. I'm definitely going to be getting a lot of use out of this palette this Autumn!
Kira D.
Edinburgh
Absolutely love this palette! It makes my eye colour pop and plays right into my love of reddish tones. The pigment is gorgeous and the consistency is buttery and easy to blend. Definitely worth getting and my favourite Naked palette because there is a great balance of mattes and shimmer shades. Here is both a subtle and more dramatic look I created (featuring my snakey 😍)
Freya B.
This palette is so gorgeous, the shades are pigmented and blend really well, and all the colours really compliment each other to create a really beautiful eye look
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.