BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Andrea S.
Newcastle
Favorite eyeshadow palette ever. The pigmentation is great and the they are very easy to blend. I think it’s a good palette to get started if you’re a shadow newbie because they are totally fool proof. I do find they have a bit of fallout, specially the shimmer shades, so if I’m using them I make sure I do my eyes first. However that doesn’t annoy me too much as that happens to me with most shadows, both low and high end. For the price, I’d like to be very picky but maybe that’s the only thing I can complain about. Nonetheless I still recommend it a lot and think you should get it if you’re into warm shades!
Claire J.
BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ), BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ)
I recently won this with an urban decay/ feelunique Facebook competition and am so glad I did the colours are not something I would normally use but they have encouraged me to try something new and I'm so glad I did the fall out is so minimal the colour payoff is immense. The shimmers are so sparkly and the mattes so pigmented. If you have been holding back purchasing this buy it you will not regret it!.
Tori L.
New Hamburg
Such a great pallet and such unique colours and formulas. Lasts all day with hardly any movement. I would use again. I usually go suddle but I use this palette quite a bit. I definitely recommend for others.
Nicole H.
Armthorpe, Doncaster
I'm honestly so in love with this palette. I ordered it on the pre-sale back in June and have used is almost every day since. There's barely any kickback and the shadows are super pigmented. Every shadow is useable unlike in some other palettes where some colours just don't work. All do in this
Hannah J.
wrexham
Overall I love this palette and very chuffed that Paul bought it because I have used it every day when wearing makeup. The palette is so easy to use, it might look scary looking but the colours just work! It's clearly going to be a go to in the autumn/winter. I'm going to say it I think this palette could give my Too Faced sweet peach palette a run for it's money! Yes I said it! I would highly recommend this palette my only downside is I don't think it would be travel proof!
Soumia S.
Oujda
What a beautiful palette! I don't think all the looks ends up the same, for example you can use only the mattes or only lighter shades for a look. I like all the shades except Lumbre (little too pink) and Ember ( I don't know what to do with it). I like that there is no black in the palette since I hardly ever use black and when I do I can take it from another palette. I can use all the colors because none of them is too dark. Very happy about this palette! Also I have green eyes and these kind of colors looks great!
Briarna N.
The Urban Decay naked heat palette is absolutely stunning, If your into warm autumn colours you will love this palette. But other than the great colour skeem the eyeshadows them self are smooth, blendable and the shimmers are very pigmented. There are lots of different transition shades so you can create as many eye looks as you like. I defiantly recommend the Urban Decay naked heat palette for anyone that wants a high end palette with beautiful warm tones.
LouLou v.
Dit palette heeft hele mooie kleuren en je kunt veel kanten op de kleuren zijn goed gepichmenteerd en blenden mooi in elkaar. Echt een heel goed paletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Jenny B.
WATERLOO, ON
I love how versatile the palette is from day to night! Some of the previous Naked palettes are more suited for certain seasons, but I find this one perfect for all year round! The colours are beautiful and super pigmented! They also blend out really easily as well.
salma s.
i like this roduct it's beautiful every shadow are single he glows felt a little drier but thinner than the Urban Decay's medium-glossy eyeshadow, while the mates were dry, but rather pigmented, buildable and blendable. It did not have the same luxurious and creamy consistency of the best mattes of the brand (I'm remembering something like Spike), but much more pigmented with more substantial texture (and hence better application, even without primer) than the mates in the Naked palette Smoky.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.