BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ella H.
His product is very pigmented and will easily blend well. When it was my first time using it I loved it, I used it everyday after I got it! You will get good use of it when you want to go out! I would buy this again more than anything
Amy F.
Clacton-On-Sea
Amazing, would purchase again, but mega expensive!

I have eyes that change colour! (Don't question!) my eyes can be blue one day, then green the next. I bought this in store and immediately fell in loveeeeee.
member-8e566
Love this for its formula. Wish more Naked had this many beautiful mattes. Super creamy and gorgeous. Just wish there was some golds and yellows or a green to round out the many reddish orange tones.
Amy T.
Out of all the Urban Decay Naked pallets this one has really become my go to everyday favourite especially for a quick an easy eyeshadow look!! I bought this palette very unsure as the previous smokes palette hadn't wowed me as much as I had hoped, little did I know this would very quickly become my favourite out of them all!! The pigment is beautiful, they blend like butter, the packaging is gorgeous 😍 and the range of colours are stunning! It's so easy to create a look you will fall in love with worth the splurge!
Nadina Z.
Haven't used it yet, but I'm dreaming of it! Naked palettes are just awesome and I bet this one is the same. i love te shadows, they are so warm, so perfect for these summer nights!
Carla W.
scotland
Great palate the shadows blend easy and have great pigmentation and is long lasting and I am a repeat user for this product, the pallets comes in nice rich packaging and I wound extremely recommend
Lilja H.
Really great variety of warm tones colours, bought it at Mecca maxima and it sold out quick at the time. It has a really nice package made of thick card board, I have light green eyes and the colours look amazing, recommend !!
Xyrell Andrainne D.
Cebu City
OMG! this Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is so amaaaziing 👌. Loving this so much 💕 the shades are sooo perfect...
#urbandecaynakedheat
#lovethissomuch
Vicky S.
Kelowna
Very pigmented, love all the shades, your very limited to the variety of eye looks that you can do though because they are all going to turn out warm red toned or purple.
Elise A.
Super pigmented and is extremely long lasting. It's worth the money. The packaging is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It's easy to apply using the correct brushes. I would buy it again. I brought it off of beauty bay
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.