BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Brenna B.
Sydney, NS
This product is BEAUTIFUL. I am in love with this pallet. Its very easy to use and very pigmented. I love using this i use it everyday. The packaging is sooo unique i looove it soo beautiful. Everyone should have one of these pallets
jess H.
Absolutely adore this palette!! All of the shades are so pigmented and gorgeous. I’ve always loved Urban Decay but this palette is definitely one of my favourites. The shades are ideal for anyone who loves warm and natural tones.
Meena S.
Saskatoon, SK
I have to say that I'm a huge fan of the colours. They are flattering on lighter & darker skin tones.

The shadows have very little fall out on the face; but there is a bit of a kick back when picking up the eyeshadow.

I would also recommend a good eyeshadow Primer to get your shadows to last. (I've been liking the MakeUpForever AquaXL paints & MAC paint pots). Generally speaking I find the lighter matte shades a bit trickier to work with (Chaser, Sauced, LowBlow) ; the other matte shades are gorgeous.
All of the shimmer colours are beautiful & apply really easily; they can be used dry or with wet brush (I used the UD All Nighter setting spray to wet my brush ) .

Over all I'd recommend this palette if your into warm shades & don't have a warm toned palette.
Alisha S.
This palette has a good range of warm toned colours. Easy bendable. Where as the glitters are metallic the shimmery shades are harder to apply. But using your finger may be a better way to get the full pigment instead of a brush.
Pauline T.
The colors are POPING ! Perfect for this spring/summer and probably for this autumn too. Very good pigmentation and blend very easily .
The brush is fluffy and dense so the application is smooth .
G N.
Surrey , Guildford
The shades are without a doubt stunning. The packaging is slightly bulky and there is no problem with pigmentation. Just for the price I think you could find a cheaper alternative. I wouldn’t repurchase.
ella h.
nottingham
It’s cool and I like the detail I want it i never had it but it looks good to apply I don’t use the product because I’ve never had it and it is a nice packaging I would recommend a good thumbs up
Cez J.
Carno
I love this palette so much as it has all the shades you need to create a warm eye look. they are super pigmented and for me they apply and blend beautifully. i have blue eyes and the warm colours really suit my eyes!!
Bella M.
This is the best pallet I own, it’s so so pigmented and I love the colours aswell, but this pallet has a lot of fall out when using a brush to apply the eyeshadows. Apart from that it’s amazing.
haneen h.
ajman - alrawda 3
i love this product so much because it's such an amazing product it made such a big improvement by making me look good , i think it has a good value it wasn't pricey , also it's easy to apply and use it has good color's  , i would recommend people to get it .
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.