BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sue ellen P.
Hull, Yorkshire
Only swatched this so can't comment too much , packaging is so nice and is like urban decays usually look. Long lasting and it's available from Debenhams I need this and would recommend to friends !love !
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I just bought this and I love it! The colors are beautiful and well pigmented. It's also easy to apply and I like the brush that's included. The packaging is just a bit bulky I find but I would repurchase
Hamžä A.
I really love the Heat Palette. It's so warm and vibrant it blends butyl and there is no fall out it very pigment and it very good quality i recommend it 100% I hope you guys love it more than I do.
Janyelle M.
Bauru
Muito boa essa paleta, Naked e uma das melhores paletas para se comprar e muito boa, recomendo podem usar voces nao vao se arrepender e maravilhoso, a qualidade e incomparável, a pigmentação e excelente
Aprillee A.
London
i really like this one it makes your eyes stand out it really gives you that look that your looking for this is one for the best thing that I have but I need to buy it agin 💕
Siobhán F.
Bought this because of all the obsession I was seeing online. I have blue eyes. The formula and shades are beautiful. The packaging is fab. The brush is nothing special. Nice mix of mattes and shimmers.
Océane 🌟.
s
Ma palette préférée elle est trop canon ! Les couleurs sont géniale et les frais très pigmenté elle est d’une qualité de fou ! Je vous la recommande c’est une palette géniale, et les fard ne bouge pas de la journée !
Molly L.
Trois, QC
Of all the naked palettes I have to say that Naked Heat is my favorite! Nice packaging , 12 gorgeous and unic shades! This palette is truly a must ! This is by far my favorite palette from the Naked collection!!
Holly S.
I would highly recommend this eyeshadow pallet as the eyeshadows are pigmented and easy to blend, although the brush it does come with is hard to blend with. It lasts a very long time I use it daily and still lots of the eyeshadows left!
Delphene E.
Surrey
Im so inlove with this pallet its my first favorite now out of my collection and this pallet is pigmwnted it blends great like an anstasia pallet.it is the best warm toned eyeshadow pallet from anywhere
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.