BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Holly S.
I would highly recommend this eyeshadow pallet as the eyeshadows are pigmented and easy to blend, although the brush it does come with is hard to blend with. It lasts a very long time I use it daily and still lots of the eyeshadows left!
Alishia N.
Gorgeous palette with gorgeous shades. The formula is so smooth and super pigmented. I own the Naked 2 palette so although it's a bit pricey, it's a price i'm willing to pay for these beautiful palettes.
Molly L.
Trois, QC
Of all the naked palettes I have to say that Naked Heat is my favorite! Nice packaging , 12 gorgeous and unic shades! This palette is truly a must ! This is by far my favorite palette from the Naked collection!!
Delphene E.
Surrey
Im so inlove with this pallet its my first favorite now out of my collection and this pallet is pigmwnted it blends great like an anstasia pallet.it is the best warm toned eyeshadow pallet from anywhere
Jawaher H.
So I finally gave in and bought the Naked Heat palette after hearing so many good reviews on it. I was quite sceptical in buying this as I wasn't a massive fan of the other naked palettes so I definitely didn't rush to buy this one. When I saw photos of the palette online of the shades, I did fall in love, as the shades are so me! But again I wasn't rushing to purchase it because I thought I wouldn't like it. After seeing tutorials on YouTube using this palette I saw how well it performed so I eventually gave in and bought it! I am soooo glad I did because ever since I purchased it it's the only palette I've used! It's so good to do warm smokey eye looks, the shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend which is everything I look for in a palette. I love the packaging too as it feels high quality. It's quite pricey at £39 but to me you pay for the quality. I recommend this if you love warm shades and are a make up junkie! I love it! The only thing is that I kind of wished it had one or two more lighter shades to put on the lid to wear in the day. But I love it! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica G.
Very lovely product. Blends on the eyes amazingly and lasts all day. Very good value for the price, and would highly recommend to anybody, being a beginner or mua. I would definitely buy again as this product exceeded my expectations.
Julie✨
The best palette out of all the naked collection to me ! The eyeshadows are so beautiful and so easy to use, it is perfectly pigmented. A lot of matte shades (I love it) but still a pretty selection of shimmer shades. This palette is very good I love it!
Emma C.
Morden Road, Newport
Amazing amazing amazing. Literally all I can say, if you do not own this palette, treat yourself!!! Pigment is truly the best, colours are so gorgeous and powerful I love it! One of my all time faves.
Fiona D.
Best makeup product for halloween because it’s pigmented and is very useful for making firey makeup looks like for devils etc. It’s also useful for everyday life when you can use a subtle and warm tone
Shari H.
Montreal , QC
Love this palette!!

Colours are super pigmented and long lasting. A little bit of fall out with the shimmery colours but other colours are perfect!

Long wearing and there are many looks you can get from this palette!

5/5
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.