BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love this eyeshadow. It is so pigmented and easy to apply with your fingers or a brush. There is very little fallout. I love the natural colors and they last all day with eyeshadow primer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering purchasing it.
Brandie S.
Fredericksburg
I needed this palette the second it came out. Here’s the thing with UD palettes-they all start to look the same. Sure some have different pops of color but a lot of the base shades are near identical. I do love it but I don’t reach for it like I thought I would.
Gabriela G.
Otsego
The colors are stunning. If you want a soft cute look, then you should go with this palet. I don't like the fact that colors are not that pigmented and they can be really soft. I love the black shadow, though. It is not really cheap and this is another contra.
Tiana M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love this palette. I love the warm toned browns as I use them in my everyday look. However, the colors have the tendency to all blend into one, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I recommend using this palette alongside another for maximum payoff!
Miri T.
This was another staple palette in my travels last summer and it didn’t disappoint. Loved the colors and packaging and has very good pigmentation and very little to no fall out.
Bailee L.
Fort White, FL
I love the colors in this palette and the way it blends is seamless. The colors are suitable for everyone and can be a pretty day look or an intense night look or whatever you want. The oranges and reds are a gorgeous shade on the lid and I would recommend that everyone have this in their collection.
Breanna P.
Avon
This is my go to fall pallet the colors are so pretty and they are just perfect for the fall time! It’s easy to apply some of the colors flake a little bit I still love it!
Nichole D.
I love the colors in this pallet. It’s perfect for fall! The formulas are really nice and pigmented too. I think it it’s a step up from previous naked pallets in my opinion. I wish the matte shades were a bit more smooth and even to apply but...c’est la vie
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
It took me literally forever to give in to the hype of this palette but now that I have, I am so glad I did. This is a perfect warm palette, the colors are gorgeous, the looks are so pretty and versatile, It blends well and is just an amazing addition to your makeup collection.
Brandie K.
E Bernstadt, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Probably my all time favorite Naked palette. The colors are out of this world of warm tones. The pigmentation is perfect and so bendable. Highly recommend this and Naked 3!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.