BY URBAN DECAY

Alysse S.
Windsor , ON
Seriously!
What's not to love!?

Of course to love this palette you need to love warm tones....and I do!

I use the UD eyelid Primer before I apply my shadows, but I find it very pigmented and seriously it's my everyday!
Maddie L.
this palette is to die for!! the shades are so pretty and perfect for all seasons!! packaging is so beautiful and the $60 is so worth it. the palette is very blendable and is perfect for making a smoky eye.
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
The absolutely best and jewel of the urban decay naked family! The shades are gorgeous, pigmented and blend like a dream. Wish there was a pure black shade but that's not enough to put me off buying. Absolutely love !
Holly D.
Nairn
I love this pallet!! I was so sucked into it from the minute I seen it. Had it preordered well in advance and it was so worth it! The colours in the naked heat pallet are right up my street and i use it all the time.
Jeni L.
Winnipeg, MB
This palette has been one my favorite purchases of the year! The eyeshadows blend easily, you can find Matte, shimmer and satin finishes. You can create looks for the day and night. The colours are all gorgeous too! Highly recommend if you don't have this already!
Farah B.
cairo
It's amazing I love the colors they make such amazing looks. They last long no fallout. So pretty love ut. Maybe if they add shades with glitter it would be more perfect but I love the looks that are made with this pallet.
Trinity V.
Brisbane
This is an amazing eye shadow palette because it's a very good value and it's very pigmented and it suits me because my eye colour is light brown and so I am pretty sure I have brought three or five already which is great
Michelle D.
Newtownabbey, Antrim
Im in love with these colours right now and this palette just creams class.The shades are gorg and so pigmented its unbelievable.I love everything about it.I brought the dupe to test it and what a difference dont waste your time.you get what you pay so dont waste your money just by the real thing.
Catherine B.
St, QC
One of my Fav Palettes!! If you like deeper tones this is one for you...I find no fallout and compared to other Palettes I have from other companies this one I would definately recommend trying and would buy again!!
Charmaine W.
I got this recently as a present and was quite hesitant to use it due to the "fiery" Colours but I decided to get out of my comfort zone and try it. Verdict? The Colours are AMAZING! Gonna try a fall look with this!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.