BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rhiannon R.
irish
ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE, I was sooo exited when I bought this! I love the colours it is a really nice palette for autumn and winter. Really pigmented shadows and easy to blend. A little bit of fall out but not a lot. I would definitely buy again for sure.
Naomi M.
Llantwit major , Llantwit major
There's some real nice colours in the naked heat, really liked the shimmers and some of the mattes really nice warm tones it's quite expensive but tbh I do think it's worth it, found it was a little dryer than the other palettes but I'd buy it again.
Katie M.
North east lincs , Cleethorpes
Without a doubt my favourite Naked Palette. It's so easy to apply and you can create some stunning looks with this. I use this on a weekly basis (when I don't have work) and this palette is every warm toned lovers dream. The pigments are amazing too.
Makeupreviews b.
tel shava
Wow , the colors is amazing and beautiful 😻😮
I love it😻❤️❤️
I want to experience this palette and I want to do review about this palette 👍🏻
I so exciting to experience this and to say my review 😻❤️.
Good palette 😻😻.
Sydney B.
Spruce Grove, AB
I orders this off Sephora the day it came out on early release! The pigment is amazing! This is a long lasting pallet and the colours are dramatic. You can easily create a bold look with this pallet. I have hazel eyes and this is now my go to pallet.
Mel N.
i love this pallette! the warm colours complement my skin so much and they are so pigmented, especially the shimmery ones🤩. however the lighter shades are very light and don’t look the best on my skin so i don’t see myself using them anytime soon.😬
s ✨.
Markham
Literally use this product almost everyday! The colours are so wearable and you can also create more bold looks for going out as well. The pigmentation is great as well. Good variety of warm tones which are my favourite for everyday looks. Totally recommend to everyone.
Phoebe C.
My favourite eyeshadow palette to date as I love the warm tones as it suits my olive skin tone very well! Very pigmented and easy to blend. When I received this eyeshadow it was like Christmas as it was so beautifully packed! 10/10 would recommend 👑
Kirsten M.
Renfrew
Go buy it now!! This product is worth ever penny! The colours are beautiful, the pigment is unreal! It is everything and more you want from an eyeshadow palette! It is super long lasting and it's like the naked palettes hotter better best friend!!
Mica H.
Manchester, United Kingdom.
Urban decay is one of my favourite brands. The texture is so buttery and creamy and so easy to blend and apply. I use this product every day for my natural makeup, I would say there needs to be more colour choice, but I would defiantly buy again.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.