BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rechell K.
I feel this palette is great for different type of bronze, Orange and red looks. I think the colour work well with my brown eye colours. However I do think some colour are more pigmented then others. Some also blend more better then others.
Sanni L.
Love this makeup palette! The shades are very pigmented and even for a makeup ”newbie” like myself, it was easy to create all kinds of looks. Stays on very well and I would definitely recommend this. It is more of a summer palette though, so wouldn’t necessarily buy it for winter.
Natacha G.
9 rue auguste Blanche 92800 Puteaux
J'adore cette palette pour l'été, elle est magnifique. Les couleurs font ressortir les yeux bleus à merveille! Très bonne pigmentation, texture, couleurs sublimes... la palette a avoir pour cet été pour faire de magnifique makeup orangés!
Emma P.
UK
An absolute beauty of a palette and probably my favourite of the naked collection, surpassing my much loved naked 3 palette. It's pricey but the pigmentation is great and this is so versatile, you can create hundreds of looks with this.
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my favourite Naked palette. I love the colours. It's very easy to use. I can do so many looks with it. I definitely recommend it to people who are drawn to those colours! I'd buy again for sure if I ever get through this one lol
Nadine E.
Cairo
If I could use a palette every single day this would be it! The colors are all so beautiful and just HOT. I wouldn't be surprised by either the shades or the pigmentation, well it's Urban Decay and I trust anything they release tbh. LOVE!
Imogen G.
The urban decay naked heat pallet is the best of the nake collection! The pigment of the shadows are fantastic and blend so easily! I am not an expert on makeup but i am able to create amazing looks with this product! Definitely a high end priced product but well worth the cost
Anita A.
New Castle, DE
Nueva paleta de Urban Decay con una pigmentación brutal, tenemos 12 tonos mates y con brillo con colores rojizos que dan mucho juego para cualquier tipo de look.
sally a.
Albury
Urben decay has always been my favorite brand for eye shadow i loved the new palette the colors are the best for summer and beach its just so colorfull and as usual highly pigmented and i loved the shimmer colors they are so pigmented
Eilish L.
Livingston, West Lothian
IN LOVE! I pre-ordered the Heat palette during the one day pre-sale and I was so excited when it arrived. It is so different colour-wise to the other UD palettes which I have tried. It was a welcome edition to my UD palette collection!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.