BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Shelbey R.
Norwich, CT
Loved the colors it’s great for fall and summer! Makes my brown eyes pop and perfect amount of matte and shimmer shades! The best palette of orangey red ish tones! I recommended it to a friend and they bought it and got another naked palette they loved it so much!
Jhenee E.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Sephora
I'M SO HAPPY!!! I've wanted this pallet for a year and finally got it on Black Friday for half the price. I love how pigmented it is and it looks great with my skin tone. Definitely approved. Definitely recommend.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love this palette the colors are just too cute! And i feel like theres a lot of looks you can do with this one palette. The formula is creamy and pigmented typical urban decay i highly recommend it even if you just add it to your collection of other naked palettes
Allison L.
Clive
Purchased at: Sephora
I found myself loving this palette when it first came out, I used it quite often. But now I hardly ever reach for it. I got bored of the color options, and I think that I can find similar colors in other palettes. Especially my favorite shades. So it’s not one of my absolute favorites, but it’s not the worst.
Mary W.
Corryton, TN
I love this pallette it is absolutely beautiful, and has next to no fallout when applied. The colors are also very pigmented so it takes one to two swipes and that is enough.
Alexus O.
Appleton , WI
Im in love with this palette! I am constantly finding new ways to do my eyeshadow! Its a little pricey but worth every dollar! I love the way its packaged too! It’s so pretty! I would recommend to everyone!!
Maddy L.
I think this might be the best quality naked palette that has come out yet to date ! The pigment is absolutely crazy, it blend literally like a dream no matter how bad your makeup brush might be ! The shimmers are absolutely insane , and all around a great little palette ! Definitely definitely would recommend
MARY HELEN G.
San antonio, TX
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette!! I love the colors, very nude and earthy pigments. love that i dont have to always use primer!  Ive used this palette everyday since i got it!!! :) My favorite Naked palette period!!
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love this eyeshadow. It is so pigmented and easy to apply with your fingers or a brush. There is very little fallout. I love the natural colors and they last all day with eyeshadow primer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering purchasing it.
MACI K.
Urban decay eyeshadows are amazing. This pallet has so many warm tone colors, and I love warm tones. I even love the brush that it comes with. But I would like to see a little bit more matte colors. In the end I would recommend to everyone who loves warm tones.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.