BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Chelsea G.
sault ste marie, ON
Bought this during the Black Friday sale. The eyeshadows are pigmented and blend well. The double ended brush in the palette is pretty decent too. This palette isn’t the cheapest but I think it’s pretty good value for money. I would recommend purchasing if you’re looking for a versatile palette. #GiftCrush
Alyx B.
I don't own this palette but I have searched he shades in store and I might just have to purchase it! They are smooth and vibrant and have great colour payoff. The shimmers are amazing and I feel like it's definitely going to be a holy grail in the beauty industry as it stands out firm other warm toned fiery palettes x
Tilly J.
MANCHESTER, MANCHESTER
Love love love this!! Didn't think I would but I really do, the colours are so pigmented and it's so easy to apply and blend! There are so many different looks you could go for, I totally recommend buying this if you don't have it already!
Lissbeth S.
sumpango sacatepequez
Hola 💙💙 me encanta los colores cálidos de está paleta creo que es muy útil tiene colores preciosos que todos podemos manejar muy bien, la verdad me an encantado todas sus colecciones me encanta súper recomendada 🤗🤗🤗
Rovee E.
Mangilao
I’m so in love with this palette! This is my second naked palette and I prefer this palette more because the colors are up my alley. I really love warm neutral color. This palette is absolutely stunning. It’s super pigmented and blends so effortlessly. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Merilin E.
Tallinn
I don't even have thisit because in our stores it's already gone but I have sawtched so many times and litterly cried because it's so beautiful and I love to do eyemakup so much like everyday and I really love red colors and that all about it omg I really really would love to have it in my collection😢😢💕
Lynn G.
Dartmouth , NS
Blending is amazing with this palette. Urban Decay has really got their formula down pat. Love the shades!! Packaging is beautiful. Heavy and expensive looking. 66 CAD price tag. It's a big expensive but I'm telling you, it's so worth it. You get a really great quality brush as well, like most of UDs Palettes. Totally snag this up when you get the chance!?
Shakeerah C.
I mean can you get a better palette? Urban decay palettes are so pigmented! I have brown eyes, so I love anything that can give my eyes a bit more appeal! I use this product quite often, subtle for in the day, and full on for the evenings. I'd highly recommend any of the urban decay eye shadow palettes!
Réce P.
Brighton
I’ve been a huge fan of the Naked palettes for ages and as soon as I saw this I knew it had to be added to my collection!
I cannot fault this palette the pigmentation is incredible and is everything I hoped for I would say the standard is by far the best of all of the Naked Palettes that I have tried.
The only issue s Sue I am having is that I am struggling on creating more everyday looks with this palette. I am not the most skilled of MUA’s but love playing around with this!
Overall I would say that this palette is a 4/5 because it’s great, but more of a going out palette than an everyday use one. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Alice C.
Cubas de la sagra
tuve la ocasion de probar esta paleta en sephora, y sinceramente quedé asombrada, los colores cálidos me vuelven loca, con lo cual, juntamos eso con urban decay y se crea la paleta perfecta. Pigmentan genial y a mi me duraron todo el día. Es la paleta del momento y aparte de ser original, es preciosa.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.