BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Lilly W.
I am in love with this palette. Every shade is pigmented and very soft. It blends beautifully and the range of colours allows you to make a daytime or nighttime look without needing any other eyeshadows. The packaging is also stunning and the brush included is good quality which was an unexpected added bonus.
Lauren W.
Niverville , MB
I purchased this palette online from Sephora and it arrived in perfect condition. Having blue eyes and dark hair, I have always loved the reddish brown eye makeup tones that make my eyes pop. This palette did not disappoint, the colors are beautiful and the pigments are rich, and the range of colors let's you experiment wit the tones to find new favourites.
Becca B.
Sheffield
This eyeshadow palette is an absolute #dream! #perfect for creating those autumn looks. With fantastic pigment and blending it's a #musthave. It is a little expensive but it is defiantly worth the £38 price tag and I would purchase again.
Chelsea G.
sault ste marie, ON
Bought this during the Black Friday sale. The eyeshadows are pigmented and blend well. The double ended brush in the palette is pretty decent too. This palette isn’t the cheapest but I think it’s pretty good value for money. I would recommend purchasing if you’re looking for a versatile palette. #GiftCrush
Alyx B.
I don't own this palette but I have searched he shades in store and I might just have to purchase it! They are smooth and vibrant and have great colour payoff. The shimmers are amazing and I feel like it's definitely going to be a holy grail in the beauty industry as it stands out firm other warm toned fiery palettes x
Tilly J.
MANCHESTER, MANCHESTER
Love love love this!! Didn't think I would but I really do, the colours are so pigmented and it's so easy to apply and blend! There are so many different looks you could go for, I totally recommend buying this if you don't have it already!
Merilin E.
Tallinn
I don't even have thisit because in our stores it's already gone but I have sawtched so many times and litterly cried because it's so beautiful and I love to do eyemakup so much like everyday and I really love red colors and that all about it omg I really really would love to have it in my collection😢😢💕
Amy H.
Surrey
After being underwhelmed from the previous Naked Palettes (bar ultimate basics) I wasn’t expecting too much from this. I was gifted it and I fell in love immediately- the pigmentation is so much better than the previous palettes and the colour range is beautiful. Lots of warm toned palettes have come out recently but this one is one of the top 3 I’ve used.
Lissbeth S.
sumpango sacatepequez
Hola 💙💙 me encanta los colores cálidos de está paleta creo que es muy útil tiene colores preciosos que todos podemos manejar muy bien, la verdad me an encantado todas sus colecciones me encanta súper recomendada 🤗🤗🤗
Tabitha A.
Was it worth the price? Not really. Am I regretting buying it? Absolutely not! It's a gorgeous palette, beautiful warm tones. The pigment is strange, I find it difficult to blend, but once they do, they're a dream!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.