BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
I wanted to love this palette after all of the hype however, was disappointed. The colors are kind of blah & don’t really go with my eye color or skin tone. I could see it working nicely for someone who has lighter coloured eyes & a medium to darker skin tone. I have red undertones, so the colors tend to bring that out.
Alannah G.
Oshawa, ON
My friend has it and it's beautiful I need in my life it blends amazing and builds the colours are stunning and shocking. My eyes are brown/hazel and matches them perfectly I'm for sure buying cause I always borrow my friends
Marcela K.
My absolute fave!! The shades are totally stunning. I think it is the best naked palett so far. Shades of red and purple are must-have these days. Although the lightest,highlight shade doesn't swatch very well and it is no-pigmented at all but I don't mind. I would recomend this palette as a must-have every-day palette.
Stessy g.
From all the UD palettes I have, I am obsessed with this one. The matte colours are creamy and have a strong pigmentation. The shimmers are nice and subtle making them easy to wear, but with glitter glue or fix plus they can be intensified. I find that the shadows in this palette blend easily.

My only problem with this palette is the brush, it's difficult to use. However, that's not a big problem since I do have my own brushes to use.
Rowan H.
Buckie, Moray
This was my first naked palette. I adore it. Use it every day, and can be used for dramatic or toned down look. Bought it at Urban Decay website and came in beautiful packaging and made it feel so luxury and amazing. The colours are insanely pigmented especially the metallics. They are all beautiful and I've never fallen in love with a palette as much as this. Stunning
Melissa W.
I'm not one to use wild eyeshadow colours, but I like how this palette actually contains wearable reds. I used it a lot during the winter season! The packaging is sturdy and the brush is high quality. If you're lost like me on how to use all the shades in this palette, youtube 阿嬌JYOYI or Rainology's tutorials.
Annoushka R.
NUNEATON
This is the best Naked Palette yet! Beautifully pigmented and a great selection of both Shimmers and Mattes. The colours are extremely long wearing and paired with the perfect primer it is sure to stand out. The colours are different enough from the ABH Modern Renaissance to warrant purchasing this beauty aswell.
Maria L.
Coventry, Cv
I am in love with this new Urban Decay palette. The warm colours match with my makeup style. Ever since I heard about it I bought it. The texture of this is really good, it stays on for long hours. It became my favourite eyeshadow palette, I use it every single day. I would really recommend it to everybody.
bea🐝 A.
The  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette Is gorgeous palette with such a beautiful selection of pigmented shadows. I bought it from a department store and am extremely happy with the purchase. I use this palette frequently to produce a very natural or dramatic eye look. Would 100% recommend.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
FAVOURITE PALLET. My boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday and I absolutely love it. Considering the pigment in my previous naked pallets I wasn’t expecting this one to be so impressive. But boy was I wrong this pallet is EVERYTHING urban decay I’m am so SHOOK. Would recommend this pallet to everyone.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.