BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Beth W.
Halgavor View , Bodmin
This palette is so worth the money! The formula in this is very different to any of the other naked palettes - it's a lot more pigmented and creamy. Since I got this I have used it every time I've been out! The packaging is also beautiful and that's always a bonus
Holly G.
Super pigmented eyeshadows, they blend super well and don't turn out muddy when blended on top of each other, they look gorgeous and make my blue eyes stand out. I would totally recommend if you like eyeshadows such as modern renaissance.
Imene B.
ALGER
This is my holy grail pallette, I can't explain how much I love it. I've hit pan on about 80% of the colours now meaning I'm going to definitely buy a new one. The colours are amazing, pigmented, easy to blend. The mattes blend perfectly without blending into nothing and the shimmery colours are so pigmented and amazing. Highluy recommend it <3
Jeanica 🥀.
Calgary, AB
I love everything about Urban Decay specially their Naked palettes. I’ve been collecting their palettes eversince. From their naked 1 and I purchased the new Naked heat. I soo love the colors, its soo perfect for autumn orrr any season! 😬 it has the perfect amber-hued neutral. My favourite shade is fuego! Totally worth the money! 😬
Xenia B.
Brought this the other day as I loved the shades! I tried it and loved it, (it looks stunning on green eyes) I used this product everyday for a week creating different looks to see how it was like and how long lasting the eye shadows were! I loved the pigmentation but unfortunately I found that the product dropped quite easily. Love the product but I don't think it should be prices so high
regine o.
australia
Filled with warm colours, this palette is the best and most suitable for the fall season! It is very pigmented and easy to blend into the crease even if your are just using your fingers! Considering the amount of product and pigment there is in this palette, it is definitely something everyone should try out in fall or even summer!
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
I love the naked heat. It is very pigmented with perfect summer colours and the brush is great as well with very little fall out. It last all day and applaud very smoothly. I have all the naked palettes.
Asma S.
glendale
Love love love this palette!!! These colors are great not just for summer but all year round! The shadows apply like butter and no fall out! The shimmering colors are amazing instant pigment pay off no need to keep applying more on the lid can use finger tip or brush u will get pigment! No need to even wet the brush that's how pigmented it is. Can't say enough that this palette is amazing!
Luyolo S.
this platte is so stungging and beautiful in colour. The formula is amazing and blends like butter and they are so pigment. they are perfect for creating are beautiful warm tone look which complement a range wide of skin tones. I would definitely recommend this product.
Morgan B.
Fredericton Junction, NB
I was afraid this pallet wouldn't compliment my pale/cool skin tone but to my surprise it worked quite well. While the metallic shades are gorgeous I think the mattes in this pallet are what makes it so amazing. They blend very well and quite pigmented but still buildable. I also really enjoy the brush that comes with this pallet.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.