BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Rachel B.
Manchester
Honestly couldn’t find a better palette, the colours are gorgeous and blend so easily. Another fab palette from urban decay! It’s absolutely gorgeous would definitely recommend to anyone on the fence about it.
Emma m.
Une véritable pépite ! Cette palette fut ma première naked et mon premier produit Urban Decay (depuis il y’en a eu bien d’autres ) et je ne m’en passe plus ! Les couleurs sont dingues , la pigmentation est folle et la tenue est présente tout au long de la journée ! Elle fait vraiment partie de mes palettes préférées ! Je la conseille à 100% !
Crystal J.
Crownhill, Plymouth
I've wanted this palette for so long and my partner brought me it for christmas. I'm so so in love with this palette, By far the best! Very pigment, Only need a little stroke on a brush and it spreads amazingly. I just love it! Suits me well and goes with everything!!!
Anna-Maria W.
A beautiful pallet with pretty amazing (in pigment) colours. The colours are kind of red based and will look awesome in autumn/fall. You can rock the pallet during the day or make a look for the night. I would really recommend buying it. Tipp: on the side feelunique.com it is the cheapest ;)
Rebecca A.
So glad I managed to get my hands on this. Such a beautiful palette with matching themed packaging. It is dry pigmented and the colours blend together and compliment each other very well. The mirror is a little cheap feeling but that's the only bad thing about this.
Amanda M.
Maple
Hands down best naked palette from UD! The colours are so much better and way more logically planned out. The other naked palettes dont have enough mattes or transition shades but this one makes so much sense. The formula is so much more pigmented. Also the brush in the naked heat is soooo great! The most perfect warm palette in every way
LAURIE D.
SAINT JULIEN EN GENEVOIS
Je commence a avoir une jolie petite collection de palettes, et parmi toutes celles que je possède, si je ne devais en garder qu'une seule ce serait la Naked Heat.
Les fards sont extrêmement simples à estomper, les couleurs sont sublimes et pleines de vie, c'est un bonheur a appliquer et à mélanger pour créer de superbes makeups.
Zoe C.
Winnipeg
The pigmentation is there. The overall look of the pallette is definitely there but the colour choice is lacking. A lot of the colours look different in the palette but look far too similar on the eye. It needs more diversity and not only orange shades. I get that it's called naked heat for a reason but I still feel it lacked something.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
This is the first Naked palette I have purchased and I have extremely happy. I love the formula of the shadows and the colours. I am a red head and I was scared that some of the colours would clash with my hair cause usually oranges do but I havent had a problem with any of the colours! I like the brush that comes with it as well, but I wish the blending side was a bit fluffier. Overall I am very happy with my palette!
Beth W.
Halgavor View , Bodmin
This palette is so worth the money! The formula in this is very different to any of the other naked palettes - it's a lot more pigmented and creamy. Since I got this I have used it every time I've been out! The packaging is also beautiful and that's always a bonus
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.