BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Madison M.
toronto
This palette has good pigment to it but can be patchy when you don’t have a good enough base. I’ve had it for half a year, I use it quite a bit but I still haven’t hit pan which is good! Has good colour range for different skin tones and I enjoy it myself
Eikveer K.
Surrey, BC
I just got this palette the other day and it’s super pigmented and nice! What I would have preferred is maybe a a white color that had more shimmer in it! I feel as though the colors are super identical. Other than that this palette surreal.. the packaging is absolutely stunning.
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
I LOVE it! The colours are all gorgeous and pretty much blend themselves. It's a very versatile palette and you can get lots of different looks out of it. The packaging is super nice and I appreciate the fact that all the colours are usable and very nice for day time or night time.
Zarmina E.
Toronto ON
I love the vibrant fiery shades this palette has. The price is around $67 but it’s totally worth it since it will last long. I bought mine at Sephora after watching YouTube eyeshadow Tutorials I loved how it looked on brown eyes so I decided to buy it. And I don’t regret it at all because it suits me well. If you are a makeup addict like me buy this palette.
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, NL
This is by far the best naked pallet urban decay has come out with the design and packaging is bomb.com the eyeshadow are so creamy very pigmented and blend amazing I love this pallet I haven't put it down since I got it you can do so many eyelooks with this pallet if u don't have this highly recommend to get I have every naked pallet but this is best one yet
neru Y.
brampton, ON
I LOVE this pallet. Every brown girls dream pallet! I would 100% recommend this pallet! Great color pay off and amazing tones! Deff Brown People friendly!! I would buy this a million times! One of my go to pallets! Great to travel with and these colours are just to die for!! you can get a killer smokey eye with this pallet or a basic everyday eye!
Sylvia G.
London
I got it for my birthday and used it since then. Very vivid colours, perfect for "wild" and "hot" makeups, mostly consisting of warm brownish colours, both sparkly and with matte finish. They blend very good but you need to be careful while applying it on your brush, because as i said pigmentation is great and it is easy to ruin beautiful makeup with one move
BEE L.
Hartley, Kent
I got this from John Lewis as soon as I could get my hands on it! I am a huge Urban Decay fan and have many of their palettes as I think the quality for money is amazing. Like all their shadows they are very pigmented, hardly any fall out and very easy to blend!
This by far is my favourite palette to date purely because of the amazing selection of warm shades.
Beth H.
Cinderford , Gloucestershire
AMAZING PALETTE! Urban Decay has done it this time! I will use all the shades especially for autumn! All the colours suit my blue eyes, pigment is amazing like the other palettes, easy to apply and blend and exactly what it says and better! I've recommended to some friends already!
Laura H.
Liverpool
I love the pigmentation in this palette, aside from the shade Ashes which is patchy. I would have swapped out the first two shades for a mustard yellow and a shimmery gold to be true to the name! Love using this palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.