BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jesica L.
New Castle, DE
I love the pigmentation of this palette. It is based on reddish tones, and while some colors may resemble each other, each shade has something unique. I totally recommend it if you are a lover of reddish tones like me. This palette can not be missing in your toilet !!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Bethan T.
53 Warmsworth road, Doncaster
This is the first ever urban decay palette I have purchased and I am in love! Such a gorgeous palette with beautiful shades amazing for summer and autumn! The pigment is instance and all the shades are super easy to blend out. The packaging is great and I love the whole fire theme.
Lauren C.
Coquitlam, BC
LOVE how this look turned out. My friend used that palette on me for the first time. The colours intimidated me at first because I've never tried anything that wasn't basics or neutrals. They blend so well, there's tons of transition colours, and we used setting spray on the glitter shades to make it pop.
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
Hi, I'm a makeup addict and own way too many palettes for my own face and I reach for UD Naked Heat way more over any of my palettes. The pigment is amazing, it blends like a dream and the colours included in this palette work so well together and you can get so many wearable looks. I get excited to do my face every time I see my palette. The packaging is beautiful and I highly recommended it!
Tristan H.
Oakville, DC
Blends like a freaking dream. Love the range of shades with the red undertones, great for dramatic and smokey looks. Pigment is great just like all the naked palettes. The first white colour is more sheer than I would have liked to see by white is a tricky one so no shame there. Currently my favourite palette to play around with HIGHLY recommend if you like using red tones and deep neutrals
mlaak m.
Urban Decay Cosmetics has a hot new surprise in store for you: it's the all-new Naked Heat eyeshadow palette. Featuring 12 new amber-hued neutrals – beautiful warm browns, burnt oranges, shimmery coppers, rich siennas – the palette adds to your ever-growing list of shades you need in life.

"I've never been able to say this about a Naked palette, but this is the first Naked palette that satisfies both my need for neutrals and my craving for rich, sexy colour
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Adi W.
I managed to grab this palette during the pre-sale a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. It's so different to all the other Naked palettes and I think if you can only get one, go for this one. People were unsure at first due to the swatches online but it's definitely highly pigmented. A must have summer palette!
Alicia C.
Melbourne
This eyeshadow palette is AMAZING. The pigmentation in this palette is out of this world and it blends like a dream. The packaging for this palette feels nice and heavy. This palette is sold for the best value of money. i would definitely buy this product. again.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This is a fairly decent palette but I don't recommend it for pale skin as it doesn't have enough pigment and will look a bit chalky. Also, it is a bit patchy if you don't do a full prep before applying. The price point is between medium-high end, but the quality is between low-medium end.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.