BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Samavia K.
Given that reds and warm tone shades are very popular currently, this pallette is great. The shades allow you to make an effortlessly warm and glowy look. There are also shades for a bit of highlight and then those that add a deeper, richer dimension to your look. A good addition, but not essential to your collection.
Dior K.
Boynton Beach, FL
This pallet is beyond amazing the colors work great together, using this pallet may even help you become a blending pro it is beyond amazing i am totally in love with it i can use this pallet for a natural day to day look or i can even use it for an amazing night out.
Charlene M.
Midland, TX
This is the first time I’ve purchased the urban decay palettes and I have to say I love the colors. I’m currently wearing the colors right now and I’m very happy about how rich they are! Thumbs up!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Kaia M.
An amazing palette. I love how these colors blend seamlessly into each other. The pigmentation is amazing. I don’t have to dig my brush into the eyeshadow to get a lot of product. I recommend you save your money to buy this product because you will not be disappointed.
Junior H.
Tampa
I usually go to this first. Just habit or the fact that the warm tones give me such a natural look. I love the way it wears and lasts all day without having to touch up.  It is a bit above my college budget but it is one thing I will splurge on because I love it.
Brittany S.
janesville, WI
I cannot say enough good things about this pallet. The formula, feel, pigmentation, wearability, and all are just amazing. Literally my 100% most favorite pallet ever. Now some argue because I have not tried higher higher end pallets but by far my favorite to this day!
Amber E.
Carmel
THIS PALETTE IS MY GO TO! It’s got an array of browns and reddish brown colors and it’s gorgeous! The colors are easily blendable and this palette in particular makes it easy to choose colors for a smoky eye look (varying in colors, of course!) It’s amazing and totally worth the money! i’d buy again!
Madison C.
Conyers, GA
Purchased at: belk
Nothing but LOVE!!!!! Absolutely in love with the colors and the packaging! The layout is so nice and the colors are super pigmented. Easy to use and apply. Very very little fallout with the shimmer shades but i sort of expected it to have some.
Jazmin R.
Las Vegas, NV
I was super excited about this palette! The colors are beautiful, but there was fall out. Which was pretty disappointing. Looks nice on the outside. You definitely need primer to make sure it lasts all day! I would recommend if you are looking for summer looks!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
I use this pallet almost every day. It’s great for a dramatic look, but also a minimal everyday make up look. I believe it’s around $40, but the naked pallets last me forever. It’s so worth it, especially if you’re like me and you can wear makeup almost every day.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.