BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, NL
This is by far the best naked pallet urban decay has come out with the design and packaging is bomb.com the eyeshadow are so creamy very pigmented and blend amazing I love this pallet I haven't put it down since I got it you can do so many eyelooks with this pallet if u don't have this highly recommend to get I have every naked pallet but this is best one yet
BEE L.
Hartley, Kent
I got this from John Lewis as soon as I could get my hands on it! I am a huge Urban Decay fan and have many of their palettes as I think the quality for money is amazing. Like all their shadows they are very pigmented, hardly any fall out and very easy to blend!
This by far is my favourite palette to date purely because of the amazing selection of warm shades.
Jordan K.
Ponoka, AB
I LOVE it! The colours are all gorgeous and pretty much blend themselves. It's a very versatile palette and you can get lots of different looks out of it. The packaging is super nice and I appreciate the fact that all the colours are usable and very nice for day time or night time.
Laura H.
Liverpool
I love the pigmentation in this palette, aside from the shade Ashes which is patchy. I would have swapped out the first two shades for a mustard yellow and a shimmery gold to be true to the name! Love using this palette.
Sylvia G.
London
I got it for my birthday and used it since then. Very vivid colours, perfect for "wild" and "hot" makeups, mostly consisting of warm brownish colours, both sparkly and with matte finish. They blend very good but you need to be careful while applying it on your brush, because as i said pigmentation is great and it is easy to ruin beautiful makeup with one move
Beth H.
Cinderford , Gloucestershire
AMAZING PALETTE! Urban Decay has done it this time! I will use all the shades especially for autumn! All the colours suit my blue eyes, pigment is amazing like the other palettes, easy to apply and blend and exactly what it says and better! I've recommended to some friends already!
Diane S.
Crookston , Glasgow
Love this pallet packaging is attractive and solid it comes with a mirror inside and the eyeshadow is very pigmented very easy to apply I have blue eyes and all the colours make my eyes pop I would defo buy this again
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Let begin with this beautiful palette. First the packaging is beautiful. The price is the same of other Naked. I buy mine in Sephora. In my experience this palette have a good combination of colors. Excellent pigmentation and easy to blend. If you ask me if you need this I said yeap.
Omaima B.
sfax
ohhh my gooood one thing that make you buy it it's pigmentet and wonderful shdow it simliar to each other but verry goood if you want looook brown rednech great it gooood also nakeb brand verrrrrrry verry good i ound this palettte verrrry different to the other naked's palttte and it great all skin tone
Antonia S.
I love this palette and the colours. The pigment is wonderful, i love my neutral colours and this is the palette for me. I love the packaging it goes on so smoothly and I would definitely recommended for the lovers of neutral colours on their eyes.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.