BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Milie M.
I love this palette with all of my heart, the shade in here are so buttery and pigmented! Although the palette is quite pricey- £40 in the U.K. -It is definantly worth it. This product is very easy to apply and you don't need a lot of product on ur brush and for that reason I use Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette every day, I would deffo buy it again 😍
A K.
Scarborough, ON
This was my very first palette and I loved it. The colours were exactly what I was looking for and it complemented my warm brown skin tone beautifully. I personally didn’t have problems blending the product but I also have a very light touch and I prefer to take a little at a time and build as I go. I didn’t notice any kickback and fallout was minimal for me.
Cha D.
Quezon City
So I purchased this palette online because I was too blinded by the shades not to get it. I couldn’t get my hands off from the product when I received it. The shades are very much pigmented and are perfect for my tone. The packaging shows why it is called “Heat” - from the box itself to the color of the palette case. The shades are in time for Autumn season. The price, for me, is a bit too much. But considering the quality, maybe it is okay. Overall, I’m in love with the palette and Urban Decay never failed me when it comes to the quality of their products.
Aimie M.
6e wedderburn street , Dundee
Lovely warm tone pallet , the eyeshadow glide in beautifully and the formula is very consistent throughout , very good staple in any makeup lovers kit for those in trend "red smokes" love this pallet ! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Heather O.
I'm a huge fan of the Naked palettes and this is already becoming one of my favourites. It's a great range of warm colours like oranges and reds and works well for Summer and Autumn. I really like how it looks against my eyes. It blends out nicely and is perfect for even simple looks.
Heather L.
Chelmsford, Essex
I am so happy that I purchased this eyeshadow palette! The shades are stunning and unlike anything else I have tried. The lighter tones can be used to create a warm, natural look and the brighter shades make creating vibrant, intense looks easy. I have brown eyes and the shades look beautiful but I would also recommend to blue eyed makeup lovers as the warm tones are so flattering.
Sabrina C.
Love this product!  Id say that this palette is a great go to for anyone who loves a bolder smokey eye! Personally i've been wearing this every day!  Pretty standard price for an eyeshadow palette! I'd give this to any of my friends. Looks amazing on all skin tones

Alexandra B.
Argyll, Scotland
I literally live for this palette. The colours are colours that I usually go for but Urban Decay have done an amazing Naked palette yet again. The shadows are super super pigmented so you will get fall out, that is expected. One tip that I would have is if you're like me and do your foundation and then do your eyes, if you're going to use this palette, do your eyes first. Wipe away the fall out and then do your foundation.
Zarmina E.
Toronto ON
I love the vibrant fiery shades this palette has. The price is around $67 but it’s totally worth it since it will last long. I bought mine at Sephora after watching YouTube eyeshadow Tutorials I loved how it looked on brown eyes so I decided to buy it. And I don’t regret it at all because it suits me well. If you are a makeup addict like me buy this palette.
Eikveer K.
Surrey, BC
I just got this palette the other day and it’s super pigmented and nice! What I would have preferred is maybe a a white color that had more shimmer in it! I feel as though the colors are super identical. Other than that this palette surreal.. the packaging is absolutely stunning.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.