BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Effy H.
This is my favourite of all the urban decay palettes purely for its fiery tones. It is long lasting and versatile. I usually like colourful looks so I like to use colourful shimmers on my lid with this palette as a base and crease colours. I love making a deep, warm crease and this palette is perfect for that.
Kim D.
Bridgwater , Somerset
I absolutely love this new product from Urban Decay - it's even creamier than the usual Naked pigmentation and is super easy-to-apply. The colours are really versatile and so nice to blend. Working out at roughly £3 per eyeshadow pan, this is definitely worth the investment.

Mim l.
I love this pallete. Don't own one borrowed my friends pallete, saw it in a shop in Poland but didn't get time to buy it. Well the shades are amazing, they blend really well, last all day, perfect texture and the pigment is really good. The packaging is cute. I need to go buy one would recommend.

Edit: I finally bought my own pallete.
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
I brought this palette in Debenhams at the urban decay counter, the price was fairly good for what it is also, I had heard great things about these eyeshadows and playing with it myself these are the colours I tend to lean towards the most no matter what the occasion, they are super blend-able and don't have much fall out either, great colours to work with if your beginner and like warm tones I recommend this in your collection!
Lauren B.
Cheshire, Stockport
For the price of the palette I wouldn’t say the colour range was big enough if you’re looking for a palette you can do a lot with. However, if you can afford to I would recommend this! Although the colours are slight variations of each other the colour pay off is great, they’ve really upped their game with this and I love it! Shimmers are wonderful but have a lot of fall out, I do find sometimes the matte shades are hard to work with and can go a bit patchy but i love the colours and would recommend.
Allan C.
Glasgow
I don't think I've loved a palette as much as the naked heat! I've not put it down since I first got it! Super pigmented and creamy and blends so nicely! The shimmery shades are a little dry/less buttery than the usual UD shimmers but this palette is STUNNING and when used wet the shimmers are gorgeous
Jordan H.
Spring elms Lane , Little baddow
I love this palette, this is my favourite by far in the Naked series! I bought it from Debenhams and it's extremely pigmented with minimal fall out and so buttery! It's worth the price and would definitely repurchase and buy for someone else! I love the colour selection, and the matte shades are not chalky and the shimmers are lovely!
Abi M.
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
IN LOVE 😍 originally thought this was over-hyped and not worth the money as I was disappointed with naked 2, but I caved. Which completely changed my opinion because it's great the colours are pigmented and go on so easy, it's just bomb.
Courtney H.
Gander, NL
So many mixed reviews on this, I guess it all depends on what colours your into. This was my first Naked palette and I actually really like it, the colours are right up my alley and go wonderfully with my green eyes they really pop! The only thing is that it colours are a little hard to blend but if you play with it enough it works!
ellie 🌻.
Angus, Dundee
i love everything about this pallete. the warm toned colours complement my blue eyes. I thought i would struggle to use this pallete due to the fact i have red hair, however i have managed to create several looks from it. the colours are super pigmented and have very little fallout. easy to use and super easy to blend. worth the money. and i love the packaging of the product. only downside is some of the colours are very similar
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.