BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
kam Q.
Panama, city
This my favorite palette Naked, it's the best ever. I love their pigmentation the colors, the combination summer and atumn, I just love it!, the price is somewhat hight but worth its quality is too a good, i appreciate it coming with your placating brush and smuding two in one. This was the firts Naked that i dared to buy and be delighted i intend to continue testing more of this brand.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This is a fairly decent palette but I don't recommend it for pale skin as it doesn't have enough pigment and will look a bit chalky. Also, it is a bit patchy if you don't do a full prep before applying. The price point is between medium-high end, but the quality is between low-medium end.
Robyn R.
Thunder Bay, ON
If you love warm eye shadow then this palette is for you. I used this product consistently for a few weeks when it launched and never grew bored of it. It's the quality you would expect from a Naked palette but in beautiful warm shades. I would buy this palette a hundred times over. The shadows blend beautifully and are pigmented enough to show their true colour but not be intimidating to work with. It pairs wonderfully with the Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion.
Alexa B.
Love the pigmentation of these shades! They blend out nicely with each colour. Love the packaging! Definitely an acceptable about of shades in this palette, all of which are made with quality. The only weakness is that some of these colours are quite similar to each other.
Nikita J.
I personally think that for the money you spend on this palette your just paying for the brand name; there is hardly any pigment pay off, it is just a standard palette where there are so many other gorgeous brands such as morphe, Anastasia, juvias. I think this is really not worth the money or even the hype for that matter the shadows are not unique or even have the colour pay off you expect. Makeup revolution have better colour pay off than this.
Emily C.
Brighton
OH MY GOD. I absolutely love this palette. I got it on the official launch date in the UK from the Urban Decay website directly. The colours are so pigmented and so versatile and I just can't believe how good all the shades look. Also the packaging is so 80s Miami and I freaking love it. Well done UD.
Ashleigh P.
Runcorn, Cheshire
Love it! I finally bought this after repeatedly picking it up in the Urban Decay section of Debenhams. My mother convinced me to buy it, the one person who doesn't understand how one person can own so much makeup. I got this along with the all nighter setting spray. It was the perfect palette for Autumn, so many gorgeous warm tones. Like the Smoky palette, it was easy to work with and definately worth the hype.
Andra K.
Murjāņi
The Urban Decay Heat palette is so beautiful and had all the colors that I use everyday. The pigment in these shadows is unreal. I have blue eyes and that's why it makes my eyes pop. It will also make green eyes pop, and could warm up dark eyes. I love this palette!!!
Rosalind B.
Absolutely love this palette, the warm tones of the shades are simply incredible and the packaging is just amazing. I find all the matte shades super easy to apply and blend out well. The shimmery shades for me could be a bit more shimmery hence the 4* and not 5. I have blue eyes and these colours really really make my eyes stand out. Perfect palette for the summer. A must have.
Lajia S.
vaughan
I just recently got this product as a gift and honestly I didn't think I'd like it but after one try I love it. It's definitely different from most products available in the market and it's a great way to make your eyes pop and look exotic at the same time. The pigmentation is beyond perfect and it blends in so easily that you can use it with your fingers rather that. A brush
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.