BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Collected my pallette on Saturday,  from broadway Debenhams.  Was so happy with the purchase the pallette is super good quality.  Today was the first time I used the product and the were so lovely and long lasting.  Blended beautifully and did not look harsh on the eyes.  Pigments are so strong and I'm so happy I have this, would recommend this yes.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I understand that Urban Decay's branding, but the "Naked" moniker really doesn't work when it comes to the Heat palette (much the same way as it doesn't apply to the Smokey palette).  That said, this palette does otherwise fit into the line of the Naked Series in terms of packaging, choices and included dual-ended brush.  But there's nothing subtle or "naked" about it.

The Naked Heat palette, however, is more limited that the previous iterations in the Naked Series.  The colours are dramatically warm and probably wouldn't work on as large a variety of skintones.  That said, it is a beautiful palette for anyone looking for shadows on the warm spectrum and I have created some beautiful looks with it.

I'd like to address two common complaints:

#1) The variety of shades.  Yes, this isn't as full spectrum a palette as the previous Naked Palettes.  However, I'm actually okay with that.  If the Naked Heat's reds/oranges/browns are something you feel you can work with, I think this actually solves a common dillema of mine.  How many times do you find a shade with a beautiful undertone and great pigmentation, but it's glitter when you want matte or satin when you want something shimmery?  Naked Heat does offer two of three different shades that appear almost identical except for finish.  I actually think that's a good thing.  It gives you some flexibility in terms of what kind of look you're going for.  Yes, it limits the variety of colours overall, but if these shades don't work for your skintone, then at least it's an easy decision to take a pass on this palette.

#2) En Fuego and Ashes are extremely hard in the pan and not as easy to work with.  This is very true.  These two darkest matte shades are not nearly as buttery as the rest of the palette.  This may be a deal breaker for some, and that's legitimate.  However, both of these shades work BEAUTIFULLY if applied wet as a liner.  And they stay in place.  I am quite pale so I couldn't use these shades as often except for in high-drama circumstances (which, let's be honest, I rarely find myself in).  But using them with a wet brush as liner colours works so well for me!  They aren't extra powdery so they don't sprinkle fall-out onto my lashes.  To me it's a win-win.

I think the Naked Heat palette isn't as strong a contender as its counterparts, but it's still a worthwhile addition to the line and I'm glad I have it.
Anastasia M.
London
I’m in love with this pallet. Received this as a Christmas present last year, have been wearing it almost everyday since I got it. It is so versatile and formula is amazing. Would repurchase this however the price is a bit ridiculous. With that being said, I get so much use out of it and it is incredible. Would recommend.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Ella F.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE SO MUCH!! I was really unsure at the beginning and really started to regret as the colours aren't really my colours but when I actually started to use it, I was in love, I did a video on my channel FloralMissieMakeup and I was in love with the colours and the blend they create they compliment each other so well but I think it is pricey but the amount you get and the colours you get out weigh that by a mile, I'm really happy with the palette
Jennifer☕️ J.
Calgary, AB
The colors are really pigmented and bendable, it’s almost as if they blend themselves! There is a lot of fallout, but my personal preference is softer eyeshadows, and I do my eye makeup before my face makeup anyways. If you prefer drier eyeshadows, this may not be the palette for you! But for those of you who don’t mind a bit of fallout, and wear warm toned eyeshadows often this palette is a great option. The brush that comes with it is not bad at all which is a plus.
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Absolutely love this palette! All month I've reached for it. I was very excited when it launched. My partner brought me this as a gift for our anniversary!! It compliments so many beautiful eye looks/colours. The colour pay off is amazing. The shadows are so buttery and pigmented. It's crazy. I love urban decay palettes!
Maya G.
Ajax, ON
i loved this product, but it definetly isnt my fav.
this palette offers a wide variety of shades tones and different shadows with a matte and shimmery feel.

it is definetly long lasting and i do love the colors and shades in this palette.
these colors are great for fall looks. its very pigmented and easy to apply and blend i really love this palette but i wouldnt buy this again just because modern renesance has shades like this in their palette
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
I love this palette so much ya'll. the shimmers are buttery and the mattes are pigmented and blend so so easily its a dream!!! Ive created so many different looks with this palette its perfect for autumn. One of my favourites out of all the naked palettes!
Rae E.
Cardiff
First of all, I love drugstore makeup at drugstore prices. This was a one off buy, because I loved the shades and I don't know if I regret it or not. While the shades are pigmented and blendable, there's so much fall out. I have to make sure there's something covering my desk while I'm using it to make sure I don't make too much of a mess, and it can get all over your cheekbone. There's better products from the drugstore at a better price in my opinion
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.