BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Eve H.
leeds
I’m in love with this palette!! The shadows are so creamy , pigmented and blend like a dreaaaammm. The pallets has the most beautiful shimmers and the perfect amount of mattes to create soo many beautiful looks. I will say that I think the only shade missing from the palette is a shimmery brow bone and inner corner highlight but with the quality of this palette I can look straight past it! This naked palette is my favourite out of the whole collection as I love warm tones ❤️ it would be perfect for all u warm tones gals
Ece Ç.
Gaziantep
colors are so pretty if you like warm tones this palette is for you 😉. they are so pigmented and brush is also high quality. you can use light colors for daily makeup red and oranges tones are so pretty 😍. or you can use the dark colors and make it little bit more heavy . shades are different I heard lots of comments which is saying same color it's NOT true . glittery lid shades are so creamy and EXTREMELY pigmented . absolutely Amazing 😍❤❤
Darya A.
This pallet is so amazing it has so many different shades some are Matt and the rest are shimmers. You can create so many bronze and red/orange looks. It also comes with a brush that is useable not like other pallets. The packaging is amazing and the quality is great I would definitely recommend buying this palette.
Caitlin B.
Sheffield
Overall I’d say this palette is great but it is a bit pricey for the quality of the shadows. Sometimes I have a hard time blending the mattes (it always works out in the end it just takes abit more time) and to get good pigment from the shimmers you need to wet your brush but that’s not a problem. It is a gorgeous palette though, and a must have! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Cam S.
Scotland
My first Urban Decay pallete and to be fair I wasn't disappointed, compared to other Urban Decay palletes this is so much more pigmented, and the colours are more up my street and I am kinda obsessed. The colours blend nice and smoothly, they are also easy to work with. The packaging is nice and heavy. Also the brush that comes with pallete is actually really good, I usually ditch the brush that comes with palletes. The shimmers in the pallete are probably the best shimmers i have used in a pallete defo 5/5 from me #makeup #eyeshadow #urbandcay
Briony H.
glasgow
Haven't put this palette down since I got it!!

The colours are gorgeous and super pigmented! Their is a little fall out but that is expected with how opaque the eyeshadows are!

It has nice range of matte, shimmer and almost foiled shadows.

The packaging is gorgeous, I wasn't keen on it when it was first released but after seeing it in person I'm obsessed!!

Definitely one of the best products released in 2017!!
ghofran R.
2239
I'm always seeing this palette .it is very famous .and a lot of youtubers ysing it .i'm so excited to use it .i really like to try such famous a product like this one .
Phoebe K.
Bromley, Kent
I have purchased this palette from Urban Decay's website and it retails for £39 in the UK. The shadow quality is on par with the other naked palettes in their line that I own. The shades in this palette is very warmed tone and is very trendy for this season. The metallic shades are vibrant yet smooth to the touch and the matte shades are very blendable and buttery. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone who likes their warm tones and I have personally not been able to put this palette down since I've got it because I have been enjoying it that much!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,444 reviews
OMG! J'adore cette palette. Je suis un fan de mattes par opposition à brillant, ce sont tout simplement magnifiques. Ce sont des mattes brunâtre que vous pourriez vraiment utiliser pour commencer tout look avec des nuances de transition. Vous êtes vraiment capable de contourner l'œil avant d'ajouter des scintillements ou des scintillements, et quand vous le faites, ils sont vraiment confrontés aux mattes plus sombres. Je recommande d'utiliser un paillettes d'or rose et un eye-liner brun bronzé! Cela paraît génial! La texture, le pigment, et même l'ordre dans lequel se trouvent les couleurs (oui, c'est une chose qui me bogue lol) est formidable. Si vous aimez Urban Decay, ou des couleurs chaudes, ou voulez simplement essayer quelque chose de nouveau, cette palette est fabuleuse.<3
Laura M.
Faversham , Kent
For me, the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette has been the most highly anticipated release of the year. It really didn't disappoint when I finally got mine either. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, yet buttery soft. They blend incredibly well together and although the shades are very warm and striking, I have created some very versatile and wearable looks. The possibilities are endless!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.