BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Martina P.
Wolverhampton
I am so glad I got this on early release!

The palette is amazing, the warm tones are perfect for everyday or nighttime looks, meaning you can go subtle or bold. As I find with all the Naked products they work together well so if you want to tone down the heat you can use another palette and, not only does it blend really well, the colors work without question.

The mixture of matte and shimmer fans you can really make the colors pop - I often add a little moondust to my look but you don't need to with these beautiful shimmers unless you want that glittery glow,
Zoe J.
Perth, WA
Such a really nice warm tone eyeshadow palette. I've never been interested in any of the naked palettes because they weren't really my vibe, but this palette is. it so stunning and i love creating looks with it. Most definitely would recommend if you like warm tones. Mattes are super nice and easy to blend. The packaging looks so nice and feels high end. The small rectangle pan is kinda annoying but i prefer the circular pans, but its alright. Overall really nice and a good purchase if you like warm tones.
Chanel W.
London
I've now fallen in love with this palette, having initially not liked it as much as the original naked palette. The colours are perfect for the Autumn, especially for those with warmer tones. Although still only use it for special occasions and wouldn't necessarily purchase again. unlike the original palette where I had 2 or 3 over time.
Olivia M.
Peterborough
Absolutely amazing. I’m a brunette with blueish colour eyes and my skin has a slight olive-red undertones and I find these colours to by superb. The shadows are so creamy and apply so pigmented. The colours look very similar but they work so perfectly together and are everything you need for so many looks. The brush is great and the overall product container is cute too. I recommend this to all my friends- it’s definitely one of my top 3 palettes right now!
Tamara G.
Port Elizabeth
OMG!!!!!!! this eye shadow palette is to die for. Urban Decay Heat palette is absolutely is the best.
You can mix the different shades by blending them so you can transform them into everyday eye shadow looks which is great or if you just want to make a bold eye look, its the best, like the name says it all like heat palette, lets get real don't we all want to have the hottest looking eyes out there. And the price for the palette is so worth it, you'll get great us out of if.
Sofía C.
Santiago

Es una paleta hermosa de sombras para nuestros ojitos de colores alegres que nos sirve tanto de día como de noche sencilla no da mucha luz a nuestros ojos nos hace lucir sexys y además de que se puede llevar a cabo con casi todos los tonos no sería buen Complemento con nuestros outfits.
Siempre pienso que un buen maquillaje hace que nos sintamos con mucha aptitud y que nos aporta nuevas cosas para que te recomiendo mucho y mucho que necesites mucho.
Cherri M.
Hinton , AB
This palette is worth every single penny, I ordered it right from the urban decay website and had it so fast... the shades are unique, they blend like a dream and stay on all day without requiring a touch up... I am 38 and have maturing skin and they still look as good on me as a 20 year old... if that is not diversity I don't know what it!!!
Coline 💄.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette My fisrt urban decay eyesshadow palette ! Amazing colors and ideal for natural makeup or spring look. It's my favorite for the good days. Very pigmented, no fall. I don't use the brush into the palette because I don't like this. I use the naked heat everyday with others palettes.
astar l.
The formula is similar to the last Urban Decay palletes.
Great quality really smooth and buttery and the colors are very vibrant and beautiful.
And the glittery shades are amazing.
The only bad thing i can say it is the fact that the colors don't seem to have much contrast wich is kind of disapointing.
Chloe C.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
This is my favourite urban decay palette!! It is pricey but so worth the money. The quality of it is so good, so much more pigmented compared to the other naked palettes. You can buy this at any urban decay shop / department also on beauty sites such as feel unique. Nice warm colours to create a warm look. I would recommend this product definitely.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.