BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
frieda m.
Windhoek
he Urban Decay Naked Palette is simply gorgeous, it allows you to create such a variety of looks and styles simply through the selection of shades. It’s versatility is what makes me think it is the best out of all 4 Naked palettes. The main shades are beige, brown and gold, with Virgin, Sin, Naked and Half Baked great for everyday wear and Smog, Dark Horse and Side Car great to develop a more intense dramatic party look. All shades are very compatible with the pigmentation allowing great coverage. If you purchase the Naked1 palette you can create such a selection of shades and looks that it becomes unnecessary to purchase anything else to create a eyeshadow look of your choice. You can grab your Naked1 palette and feel capable of creating greats varied looks, no matter what your makeup ability. I have had my Naked1 palette for around 2 years now (hence the wear and tear) however there is still plenty of product left (apart from Half Baked which i use more intensely, its my favourite shade for everyday wear!)
Overall, I would 100% recommend the Naked1 palette, it’s brown golden shades are fantastic for girls who have a warm colouring and can allow you to create such a variety of looks it’s great for every occasion. I would recommend this product to girls with Brown and Green eyes as the copper tones really bring out the eyes. In addition, the palette comes complete with a mirror and eyeshadow brush, Great for newbies who don’t have many brushes - and the brush is great! Large enough to cover the whole eye lid but also allows great blending.
Sze Man C.
I was the first few people who got their hand on this before Sephora launch it. I am in love with the warm tone. The shadows are pigmented and works really well with my brown eyes. How ever I don't think that it's worth the money if you already have similar pallets. The price vs the quantity of products you get is overpriced. If you are a big Urban decay fan then yes this is great. But if you simply just wan a warm tone pallet then there are a lot of other choices out there.
Yamilka P.
If you can believe it, it's been almost two years since Urban Decay came out with a new Naked Palette. Sure, there have been extensions of the Naked franchise with highlighters, contouring kits, and a basics palette, but there hasn't been a new 12-shadow, chocolate-bar-shaped Naked palette on the market since the Naked Smoky back in July 2015.

Your First Look at Too Faced's Entire Christmas 2017 Collection [EXCLUSIVE]
But that's about to change. Turns out, things have been heating up right under out noses. Urban Decay is about to drop the fifth Naked Palette — Urban Decan Naked Heat Palette — which includes the trendy tones you've been seeing on Instagram and the red carpet, including copper and orange, all in one place. And this new Naked iteration is one of Wende Zomnir's favorites. "I've never been able to say this about a Naked palette, but this is the first Naked palette that satisfies both my need for neutrals and my craving for rich, sexy color," she tells Allure exclusively. We chatted with Urban Decay's co-founder to find out all about Naked Heat and how it fits into the Naked family.
Pav D.
Vancouver , BC
Let me preface this by saying that I have tan/olive skin and I have never purchased a better combination of eyeshadows that suits my skin tone/undertones like the Naked Heat. I can use EVERY SINGLE EYESHADOW in this palette. Normally there are some shadows that are too cool (I'm looking at you Naked Original) and just don't look good on me. The matte shades in this palette are definitely my favourite and I can hands-down say that I would 100% repurchase the singles!
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
I understand that Urban Decay's branding, but the "Naked" moniker really doesn't work when it comes to the Heat palette (much the same way as it doesn't apply to the Smokey palette).  That said, this palette does otherwise fit into the line of the Naked Series in terms of packaging, choices and included dual-ended brush.  But there's nothing subtle or "naked" about it.

The Naked Heat palette, however, is more limited that the previous iterations in the Naked Series.  The colours are dramatically warm and probably wouldn't work on as large a variety of skintones.  That said, it is a beautiful palette for anyone looking for shadows on the warm spectrum and I have created some beautiful looks with it.

I'd like to address two common complaints:

#1) The variety of shades.  Yes, this isn't as full spectrum a palette as the previous Naked Palettes.  However, I'm actually okay with that.  If the Naked Heat's reds/oranges/browns are something you feel you can work with, I think this actually solves a common dillema of mine.  How many times do you find a shade with a beautiful undertone and great pigmentation, but it's glitter when you want matte or satin when you want something shimmery?  Naked Heat does offer two of three different shades that appear almost identical except for finish.  I actually think that's a good thing.  It gives you some flexibility in terms of what kind of look you're going for.  Yes, it limits the variety of colours overall, but if these shades don't work for your skintone, then at least it's an easy decision to take a pass on this palette.

#2) En Fuego and Ashes are extremely hard in the pan and not as easy to work with.  This is very true.  These two darkest matte shades are not nearly as buttery as the rest of the palette.  This may be a deal breaker for some, and that's legitimate.  However, both of these shades work BEAUTIFULLY if applied wet as a liner.  And they stay in place.  I am quite pale so I couldn't use these shades as often except for in high-drama circumstances (which, let's be honest, I rarely find myself in).  But using them with a wet brush as liner colours works so well for me!  They aren't extra powdery so they don't sprinkle fall-out onto my lashes.  To me it's a win-win.

I think the Naked Heat palette isn't as strong a contender as its counterparts, but it's still a worthwhile addition to the line and I'm glad I have it.
Anastasia M.
London
I’m in love with this pallet. Received this as a Christmas present last year, have been wearing it almost everyday since I got it. It is so versatile and formula is amazing. Would repurchase this however the price is a bit ridiculous. With that being said, I get so much use out of it and it is incredible. Would recommend.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Collected my pallette on Saturday,  from broadway Debenhams.  Was so happy with the purchase the pallette is super good quality.  Today was the first time I used the product and the were so lovely and long lasting.  Blended beautifully and did not look harsh on the eyes.  Pigments are so strong and I'm so happy I have this, would recommend this yes.
Ella F.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE SO MUCH!! I was really unsure at the beginning and really started to regret as the colours aren't really my colours but when I actually started to use it, I was in love, I did a video on my channel FloralMissieMakeup and I was in love with the colours and the blend they create they compliment each other so well but I think it is pricey but the amount you get and the colours you get out weigh that by a mile, I'm really happy with the palette
Jennifer☕️ J.
Calgary, AB
The colors are really pigmented and bendable, it’s almost as if they blend themselves! There is a lot of fallout, but my personal preference is softer eyeshadows, and I do my eye makeup before my face makeup anyways. If you prefer drier eyeshadows, this may not be the palette for you! But for those of you who don’t mind a bit of fallout, and wear warm toned eyeshadows often this palette is a great option. The brush that comes with it is not bad at all which is a plus.
Sarah H.
manchester
This is my go to palette! Absolutely love the colours and I use them for day and night looks. The colours are so pigmented and look amazing on there’s a good variety of mattes and metallics. I wouldn’t recommend if you don’t like a warm eye look because all the shades are warm tone. But if you do like warm tones the shades are beautiful and there’s not one shade I don’t use in the palette.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.