BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Olivia M.
Peterborough
Absolutely amazing. I’m a brunette with blueish colour eyes and my skin has a slight olive-red undertones and I find these colours to by superb. The shadows are so creamy and apply so pigmented. The colours look very similar but they work so perfectly together and are everything you need for so many looks. The brush is great and the overall product container is cute too. I recommend this to all my friends- it’s definitely one of my top 3 palettes right now!
Tamara G.
Port Elizabeth
OMG!!!!!!! this eye shadow palette is to die for. Urban Decay Heat palette is absolutely is the best.
You can mix the different shades by blending them so you can transform them into everyday eye shadow looks which is great or if you just want to make a bold eye look, its the best, like the name says it all like heat palette, lets get real don't we all want to have the hottest looking eyes out there. And the price for the palette is so worth it, you'll get great us out of if.
Sofía C.
Santiago

Es una paleta hermosa de sombras para nuestros ojitos de colores alegres que nos sirve tanto de día como de noche sencilla no da mucha luz a nuestros ojos nos hace lucir sexys y además de que se puede llevar a cabo con casi todos los tonos no sería buen Complemento con nuestros outfits.
Siempre pienso que un buen maquillaje hace que nos sintamos con mucha aptitud y que nos aporta nuevas cosas para que te recomiendo mucho y mucho que necesites mucho.
Cherri M.
Hinton , AB
This palette is worth every single penny, I ordered it right from the urban decay website and had it so fast... the shades are unique, they blend like a dream and stay on all day without requiring a touch up... I am 38 and have maturing skin and they still look as good on me as a 20 year old... if that is not diversity I don't know what it!!!
Coline 💄.
Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette My fisrt urban decay eyesshadow palette ! Amazing colors and ideal for natural makeup or spring look. It's my favorite for the good days. Very pigmented, no fall. I don't use the brush into the palette because I don't like this. I use the naked heat everyday with others palettes.
astar l.
The formula is similar to the last Urban Decay palletes.
Great quality really smooth and buttery and the colors are very vibrant and beautiful.
And the glittery shades are amazing.
The only bad thing i can say it is the fact that the colors don't seem to have much contrast wich is kind of disapointing.
Chloe C.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
This is my favourite urban decay palette!! It is pricey but so worth the money. The quality of it is so good, so much more pigmented compared to the other naked palettes. You can buy this at any urban decay shop / department also on beauty sites such as feel unique. Nice warm colours to create a warm look. I would recommend this product definitely.
Ofira S.
Thornhill, ON
I am a big makeup fanatic and when I originally bought this pallete from sephora I had heard mixed reviews but tbt this is one of the best eye pallete I own . It comes in a great magnetic box and has a two sided brush inside . This pallete is a combination of matte and shimmer shades and let me tell you they are intense and will last all day and very easy to blend . I can't even tell you the compliments I get when I use this pallete . It's a must have for any make up lover out there .
Amiee W.
Yeeeeees! This palette is my favourite from Urban Decay. It used to me Naked 3 but it's been shoved out by this babe of a palette. The colours are perfect, so warm and they apply well and blend out well too. The metallics are good but even better when applied with a finger.
Kimberley S.
Hastings
AMAZING PALETTE! I'll admit I didn't have the highest hopes for this palette due to being so unimpressed with the smoky palette and seeing very bad swatches of this, but it's literally one of my favourites if not my favourite palette now! So pigmented, blendable, amazing colour range, lasts ages and the packaging is amazing. Used this everyday since I've got it. Love the warm tones! Highly recommend!! X
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.