BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Anna S.
Peterborough
This is a go-to palette for me because it is very warm toned. In my personal opinion, I feel like the darker shades like ‘en Fuego’ and ‘ashes’ are harder to blend compared to ‘sauced’, ‘low blow’, and ‘he devil’, for example. Apart from that, the palette is extremely pigmented and even though there are a ridiculous amount of warm toned palettes on the market, I felt as if this palette is unique and different to the modern renaissance or morphe 350 2.
Amelia R.
North yorkshire
Such a gorgeous palette! Amazing packaging and overall one of my fave shade ranges that Urban Decay have done. LOVE it! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
This Palette is my favourite product of 2017. It comes in a slide out box, packaging is very sturdy, weighty and feels luxurious. It comes with a double ended brush (great quality). The range of colours are warm enough to show on my chocolate brown skin and look very rich and stunning. I have brown eyes and colours and my eyes pop. It comes with a good sized mirror and very blends le shadows. This product is definitely one of my faves this year, worth every penny.
Karen O.
This was essentially my eyeshadow palette for the later half of 2017. I love warm tones on my complexion. I preordered this palette from urbandecay.ca. It is so worth every penny. It is brown girl friendly. The pigmentation is off the chain and very little fall out. There is a good amount of matte and shimmer shades. Hands down a fave of mine.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
Sephora sent me this palette as a gift, along with some other things from the Naked Heat collection for my honest opinion, and its great! The colours are gorgeous, very pigmented, and blend well. The packaging is beautiful, and I love that this palette has a mirror, and also a double ended brush, as it makes application easier. The shimmery shades are my favourite, and most used. I have to use an eyeshadow primer with this, but I do with every other eyeshadow anyway.  I really like this palette a lot!
Delaney D.
Douro-Dummer
Very pretty shadows if you love warm colours! I have had this for a while now and I use it often! The colour pay off is great!! The only down fall of this product would be the price point... urban decay products are very nice but they are a bit pricey overall if you are looking for a stunning warm palette to invest in this is the one!!!
Melani G.
Overall I Absolute love this pallet. It has the perfect combo of burnt tones with highlighting shimmers and blendable mattes! For me, I am very pale and find pallets that have colours like this often wash me out and look to harsh! However this pallet is the complete opposite! It has the perfect shades that some how complement my skin tone perfectly! Not to mention the formula is very pigmented and easy to blend! This is a win in my box!
Kelli D.
Seoul
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. Well, almost everything. The metallic shades are very soft, so be careful when going into them with a brush, as they crumble very easily. I absolutely love that there are so many more matte shades in here compared to the other Naked palettes. This makes it much easier to be able to create more looks. Although there are plenty of bold shades in this palette to create dramatic, beautiful lewks, there are also plenty of shades with which to create subtle, everyday-wear looks as well.
Bonds B.
I love the outer packaging of this palette it is so beautiful but also very durable so you can easily travel with it and not worry that it will get damaged. I love the warm colours in this palette and the fact that they are arranged in order of increasing pigmentation. It makes picking shades for a look so much easier and it keeps me inspired to create. They shadows are super, super pigmented and blend so easily. They are very creamy and high quality. Are the colours unique? No but still this is a palette that inspires me so even though I probably have these colours in other palettes, this is the one I reach for.
Uche N.
When I first tried this palette I wasn't a huge fan however after a second try I definitely like it much more and it has grown on me. The shimmery shades pack a good punch and are pigmented and almost foiled-like when wet. I feel the mattes let this palette down a little, they do blend well and are some-what pigmented however they are very 'typical' shades, nothing new and exciting (with regards to the market in general). For the price you certainly could give this palette a miss, especially if you already have other eyeshadows with similar shades... however I do believe this is exactly what the Naked line needed!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.