BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
So I just purchased this palette after much deliberation.I was really wanting a new eyeshadow palette and I couldn't decide between this or the ABH subculture one.Well I am not disappointed.This palette is a must have if you love a warm smokey eye or even something natural with a hint of colour.The packaging is gorgeous and the quality of the eyeshadows is stunning!There is some fallout so make sure you tap or blow on your brush but that doesn't bother me at all.The pigment is INSANE so a little goes along way!I love it!!
Mehwish H.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I think this is my most amazing purchase ever. I used this eyeshadow palette almost for every party or occasion. It will make your eyes look extremely noticeable.
Sanjana R.
Dubai
One of my favorite warm toned palettes!! Each type of shadow has a great blend-able formula which is long lasting and pigmented. The palette is extremely versatile and has 12 gorgeous shades. The quantity and price point for these high quality shadows are great. The palette comes with a dual sided brush of great quality and a huge mirror which is so handy for on the go and travel purposes. Overall, I consider this palette to be one of the greatest warm toned ones and would definitely recommend it!!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
A.R🧕🏼
This palette has very nice shades of eyeshadow, the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the palette also comes with a eyeshadow brush inside! The packaging also really shows an insight of the eyeshadow colour theme and is really beautiful. This is affordable for those of you that want a high end palette that is not too expensive. I would definitely re-purchase this palette if I ever ran out. Let me know In the comments if there is anything else you would like to know and if not then I hope this review came to use for you. 💜
Rasmin B.
I love this pallet, soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. The packaging is very eye catching. The colours are so beautiful and pigmented. I've been using this pallet ever since I have brought and I love it. You can create so many different looks with these shades of colours. The colours are nice and warm and ideal for any reason.
I brought this palette from Cult Beauty online, I think the value of the palette is reasonable and worth it.
Arudchika S.
Ilford , Essex
I LOVE LOVE this palette. I managed to get of this heat palette during the pre-sales and ever since I got it I have been loving it. The colours are very pigmented. Most people have been comparing this palette to the Modern Renassiance Palette by ABH, even though I do agree that some colours are a bit similar the heat palette has more warm toned colours which I love. I would definitely recommend this palette to people. This palette would be able to be purchased on June 30th - America and July 27th - London. It's definitely worth purchasing you wouldn't regret it.
louisa r.
kenilworth
This product is perfect for everyone it is my favourite eye palette and I recommend it so much I use it all the time if I’m going out to the shop or to the club.
Freya S.
This is an amazing product! Firstly, the palette comes with a duo ended brush, one side s fluffy blender brush and the other a flat shader brush! The colour range is perfect and the eyeshadows are so pigmented!
Megan B.
Hildenborough, Kent
I was nervous about getting this palette, while I love Urban Decay cosmetics the other Naked palettes haven't really been that pigmented or good in comparison to the other palettes I own with much lower prices. The hefty price tag was putting me off which is why I asked for it as a present and I am so so glad I did as this palette has become the one I reach for the most, The colours are so warm and beautiful.

I literally screamed when I got this for Christmas from my grandparents, which confused my mum as she insisted that it looked the same as 'that other expensive eyeshadow palette you have' (she was talking about ABH Modern Renaissance. After telling her they were different and explaining it all she just laughed and joked that she was the same with shoes as a teenager.

Jade 💖.
Kinnegad
I've used this eyeshadow pallet so many times and the results have been fantastic. I love how pigmented the colours are and how nice they apply. Would recommend :)
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.