BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Arudchika S.
Ilford , Essex
I LOVE LOVE this palette. I managed to get of this heat palette during the pre-sales and ever since I got it I have been loving it. The colours are very pigmented. Most people have been comparing this palette to the Modern Renassiance Palette by ABH, even though I do agree that some colours are a bit similar the heat palette has more warm toned colours which I love. I would definitely recommend this palette to people. This palette would be able to be purchased on June 30th - America and July 27th - London. It's definitely worth purchasing you wouldn't regret it.
Angie C.
BRISTOL, avon
So disappointing! Was so excited to get this on pre sale and wish I hadn't! The metallics are nice, pigmented and creamy,abit generic on the shade selection tho. However the matte shades are horrid! Chalky, non blending and not very pigmented! But other than that the packaging is cute and the brush that comes with is ok as usual.Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Jade 💖.
Kinnegad
I've used this eyeshadow pallet so many times and the results have been fantastic. I love how pigmented the colours are and how nice they apply. Would recommend :)
Megan B.
Hildenborough, Kent
I was nervous about getting this palette, while I love Urban Decay cosmetics the other Naked palettes haven't really been that pigmented or good in comparison to the other palettes I own with much lower prices. The hefty price tag was putting me off which is why I asked for it as a present and I am so so glad I did as this palette has become the one I reach for the most, The colours are so warm and beautiful.

I literally screamed when I got this for Christmas from my grandparents, which confused my mum as she insisted that it looked the same as 'that other expensive eyeshadow palette you have' (she was talking about ABH Modern Renaissance. After telling her they were different and explaining it all she just laughed and joked that she was the same with shoes as a teenager.

member-e6235
This product is great and very pigmented. Using this product you can make lists of eye looks. The packaging is amazing and well wrapped. This pallet is like no other pallet. I would definitely buy again.
Megan H.
Wath upon dearne, Rotherham
Really love this palette, making me excited for autumn! The shadows blend really nicely, theyre super pigmented and for once the dark shades aren't too dark, I find that in most palettes I never use the pointless blacks or deep plums but with this palette I can use every single shade and love them all, the packaging is super nice although a bit clunky but it looks good on your vanity! Highly recommend this one, urban decay have certainly upped their formula from the old palettes!
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
I love it, I love it, I love it! This Palette is perfect for me. The shades are all amazing. Pigments is fab, long lasting! Not too much fallout like some other palettes!! I'm so happy that I bought it. I recommend it everyone!!!!! It's no wonder it sold out so quickly. I absolutely love creating different looks with this Palette.
katherine P.
Dublin
This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. I am a big fan of warm tones. If you know you love warm tones then this is a great palette. Now in saying that I do a warm toned matte Smokey eye pretty regularly so this palette is perfect for me. Although there are shimmers tey are still shimmers that I would also use. The only reason I deducted a star was because of the en fuego shade. Don't give me wrong, beautiful shade but the more I applied no matter how much of a light hand I used it just seems to take off the eyeshadow beneath it and the look ends up becoming patchy. Other than that all the eyeshadows were pigmented and easy to blend. A warm toned girls dream palette and beginner friendly at that.
Stacy Z.
From all the UD palettes I have, I am obsessed with this one. The matte colours are creamy and have a strong pigmentation. The shimmers are nice and subtle making them easy to wear, but with glitter glue or fix plus they can be intensified. I find that the shadows in this palette blend easily.

My only problem with this palette is the brush, it's difficult to use. However, that's not a big problem since I do have my own brushes to use.
Alexandra N.
Gillingham
My first use of this palette I wasn't as overly impressed as I was expecting to, I found some of the colours quite hard to blend.
Although on the second time and after a lot of attempting to blend, I finally got the desired look. But this may be due to the brushes used.
The palette is extremely pigmented and I didn't experience much fallout, I liked the range of matte and shimmery shades and all the colours compliment each other that you can create a range of different looks using the one palette.
I've only previously used the Smoky palette but the Heat palette is definitely now my favourite, easily. The brush that comes with the palette is basic but is extremely useful and easy to use.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.