BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
A N.
This palette is perfect for a fall look! The colors are all so pigmented!! It’s hard to blend if you don’t put an eye shadow base on before you apply the darker tones in the palette! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Paige 🦋.
Oil City
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this palette! The colors are so amazing and vibrant. There is a great mix of shimmers and mattes to complete any eye look. The brush included is also of great quality. The packaging is very weighted and luxurious which I love.
Jasmine C.
Irvine , CA
Received this as a gift and fell in love with the tones! It is super pigmented and the tones are gorgeous! They’re perfect colors for the summer. So many looks you can create with all the colors! Compliments my eye color really well.
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love LOVE this pallete! The fiery looks you can make from it can be done for day makeup or a night out. It blends beautifully and it's pigmented AF. One of my faves, for sure! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
megan r.
Yucca Valley
i honestly haven’t used this enough to give it a proper rating. i can, however, say i just adore the packing and love the reds! i only use red eyeshadow it’s nice to have a palette of red tones. i also like the brush it comes with.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
URBAN DECAY palettes are awesome. This palette has all the colors I love. This was not my first URBAN DECAY palette but it is my favorite. There are 12 brand new shades. All great everyone of them. The shadows are creamy, buttery, and extremely soft. They are pigmented. I feel like these colors are far different from the other URBAN DECAY palettes. The very light pink satin color is gorgeous. Very subtle and even on my fair complexion it still compliments. The fallout on this is no more than other pressed eyeshadows. I found that some reviewed it and said it was excessive! I think they were tapping that brush a little too much or something. When I leave for travel now this is the only palette I take with me. Even before with the other UD palettes I would have to mix it up with other shadows but this one truly has everything I need.
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've owned and loved all of the naked palettes so when this one launched I didn't hesitate to buy it. I absolutely love the rich amber and burgundy tones of this palette. And the colors translate almost identical from the pan to your eye. The reason I'd give this 4 stars is because the formula felt drier and more powdery than the original naked palettes, requiring more blending. The pigment is still great and the shadows have a long wear time. I know red eyeshadows can be difficult to create so it doesn't bother me that much. I would still definitely recommend this palette
Lauren A.
milwaukee wi
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pigmented and great for blending. I got at Christmas for 50% off on their website so it was worth it for me to try. I would totally buy this again if I had the chance and I think it’s the best one out of all the naked line.
Alia W.
Westland, MI
The funny think about this product is I never picked it out. my sister Actually purchased her naked pallet back in October. Accidently she left the eyeshadow pallet in my backseat. The next morning my son was in the backseat of my car picking through her makeup. Being the responsible adult, I brought her brand new urban decay naked makeup pallet and kept the one that my son picked through. The messed up pallet was only missing two colors. Once I started using the makeup I noticed how many compliments I received.I tried other eyeshadow brand before but Urban Decay Naked heat is by far my favorite. My first impression of the makeup palette was that it's look like different shades of pink. Even though they are different shades of pink there's a big difference in each one.I never got so many compliments on makeup in my entire life. I actually have referred this to anybody who would listen to me about my make-up.
Melony T.
Phoenix
I am a huge fan of all of the urban decay naked palettes and this one is my new favorite!!!
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and blendable. The colors in this palette are great! I was a bit intimidated by how dark most of them are, and orangey... but after using them a few times I absolutely fell in Love!! I usually stick to the lighter side for most of my everyday looks, and I use the dark purple for an eyeliner. Fantastic palette!!!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.