BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Holly H.
Ottawa
Love this palette. I find the colours very different than the other urban decay palettes. I would not choose this as my first palette, but a great add on. Would recommend.
Megan G.
I bought this from Feel Unique a few days ago due to it being discounted. I’ve had Naked Palettes in the past and they’ve always been brilliant but I’ll tell you not that Urban Decay have completely outdone themselves. The packaging is beautiful and the size of the compact mirror is perfect for applying the shadows precisely. There’s a wide variety of warm shades which blend perfectly and they are so pigmented, it’s unbelievable. Although there are more matte shades than shimmers, there are so many versatile looks that can be created and I know this is going to be a palette that I use in all seasons! Naked Palettes always last for a few years but when I run out, I’ll be purchasing again for sure!
Claudia D.
sydney
i love this palette !! you can do so many looks with it i use it everyday ! its so stunning and has the best shades. this palette i rate 10/10 100% its so pretty and blends so well its worth every penny and i recommend. i love it, its so glittery and shimmery.
Asma O.
beni khalled-nabeul-tunis
i really love it it's beautiful i can't live with out this I like this palett . it's covered in soft velvet which is really nice ... Nice range of colors , ..buy this and u'l never need another eye shadow againI've had this palette for almost 4 years and I have not hit pan with any of the colors! This palette is super long lasting and versatile. I love the colors and the formulas of the eyeshadow. The eye shadows are all very pigmented and they're great for a neutral or smoky look! My favorite color has to be half-baked which is the golden color that a lot of palettes don't have to offer; other palettes usually make it way too shimmery or bold for my liking. I like how these eye shadows are eye popping but very neutral as well. The packaging of the product is also very nice! Presentation always catches my attention and the eye shadows are all encased in a felt brown case! The product also provides you with a double ended eyeshadow brush which I use all the time! I like how one end offers a smaller brush for precision and the other end is a fluffy brush for blending. Definitely my go-to paletteReport   its good
Fruit T.
Hello! Many people are discussing this palette and asking the question is it worth it? I think it's worth it because the colour pay off is amazing soo many beautiful such pigmented shades that match with any outfit and look can me used for every day or at a special event. I think that if you're a beginner in makeup this palette is perfect because it carries a mirror and a brush which is great for on the go! In terms of price I think it's perfect because you are caring a lovely well made case but if you are looking for an alternative try Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette or for a cheaper alternative try a morphe palette but what you're paying for in terms of quality and pigmentation for naked heat is worth it! It just costs a few dollars more but it's all worth it! So if you're looking for the right pallet go for naked heat I promise it's worth it! I love it!
samatafi0205
Me gusta mucho su pigmentacion aunque tiene colores muy repetitivos urban decay en sus paletas, si te interesa tonos calidos esta paleta es muy buena para empezar a practicar el maquillaje.
Jessica G.
Middle Sackville , NS
This is my third Naked palette, I own the 1st and 3rd as well. I have to say the formula of the eye shadows is spot on, really true to the Urban Decay formula; they're pigmented, smooth and blend really easily. The color scheme is great, I can find a use for each and every shade in the palette. The packaging is also great, really travel friendly and compact. Love that you get a double sided brush that's actually useable with the palette. If I had to find some cons about this palette the first one would be the price.. $64? I think dollars Canadian is a steep price tag for the number and size of the shadows you get, and secondly, while I love a good warm toned palette and will definitely get a lot of use out of this one, it's not a super unique palette. Go for it if you're a collector and love Naked palette or if you're looking for a great warm toned palette!
Malin W.
In love with the naked eyeshadow palettes! All the colours are super pigmented, they go on easily and stay all day, with very little fall out! I think the price is good and i would recomend this product!
Katie S.
This is such a good palette. This is the only naked palette I own but the colours appeal to me so much. I don't use this palette loads because I have a few eyeshadow palettes I like, but the shades in this are very pigmented and blendable. The best shade is "scorched" because it's such an amazing shimmer. The brush it comes with isn't that good.
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
So I just purchased this palette after much deliberation.I was really wanting a new eyeshadow palette and I couldn't decide between this or the ABH subculture one.Well I am not disappointed.This palette is a must have if you love a warm smokey eye or even something natural with a hint of colour.The packaging is gorgeous and the quality of the eyeshadows is stunning!There is some fallout so make sure you tap or blow on your brush but that doesn't bother me at all.The pigment is INSANE so a little goes along way!I love it!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.