BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Emily B.
Toronto
The shadows are very finely milled which is nice because they blend much better that way. Ember is my favorite shade for sure. It has such a complexity to it, looks beautiful on the lid for a smokey eye.
Jessica R.
Rhône alpes
Une palette sublime pour les yeux verts. J'ai les yeux verts marrons et je trouve que ce sont les couleurs les plus adaptés pour faire ressortir l'iris de l'oeil. J'aime beaucoup cette palette! Les pigments sont top.
Meleaka C.
This pallete is everything for autumn, I bought this when it was released, at first I never really used it but I fell in love with it this year. The packaging is sleek and it is definitely worth the money, I will keep my naked collection going 😂
Jasmine C.
This has to be my forever favourite. I am in love with all of these colour and are so pigmented. They give a warm coloured tone and leave your eyes looking flawless. I recommend to everyone. I could be a bit cheaper but I would still buy again.
Ioana D.
London , London
My best friend received it recently, so I had the opportunity to try it, and it is AMAZING! The pigment is intense and just perfect; very easy to apply and blend. It stays on all day. It’s on my wishlist for sure! Highly recommend 😊
ماريتا K.
Baabda
I really like this palette I am a fan of the colors, the long lasting and easy to blend texture. The packaging is really nice and i recommend it to everyone Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Rebekah K.
brisbane
Love the colours. Has a good range of colours to use my eye colour is blue and it has a good range of different colours and is a bit pricey for me. But is also good value and I would definitely buy it again.
Caroly X.
AMAZING colors and they blended so well😍 I really loved this palette for summertime looks and felt like a goddess when I was wearing the shadows on my eyes, favorite product by Urban Decay so far for sure <3
phoebe a.
Worthing, West Sussex
I got this as a birthday present and I’m obsessed! The colours are so versatile, and with my blue/green eyes, the warm red colours really make them stand out! I’ll definitely be repurchasing when I run out 😍
Johana M.
Excellent colors, excellent pigmentation, super durable, give incredible coverage. It's ideal to combine with any type of looks, It deserves every penny. This palette is fully recommended!!!!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.