BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Kate N.
Olympia, WA
Love these colors in this! They go really well with the other naked palettes and on it’s own! This is my go to when I wanna do a night out or soft glam look. Super easy to blend and has amazing pigment to it!
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I’m not the Smokey eye person, so I love this palette for evening looks. The colors are so pigmented. And I’ve used it so many times, yet u can see in my pic that it barely looks like I have. Lasts sooooo long!
Carmen V.
Valdosta, GA
You guys I have no words for this palette. It leaves me speechless this is my Ride or Die. Can't get enough of this baby.... I love it so much :) Warm toned palette I just can't resist
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
This is actually a really great palette. My friend gifted it to me when we were at ulta. The colors play so well together. You basically just move further and further down to deepen the shadow, and I love that simplicity. The formula is typical of UD shadows and I’m totally cool with that!
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is beautiful. If warm tones are your thing, you definitely need this palette in your collection. All of the shades are pigmented and blend smoothly. The color scheme is great for any season. The brush this palette comes with is very dense, so it’s great for packing on color but not so much blending softly. Overall a great palette!
Angie B.
Lilburn
This is a very warm eyeshadow palette. I bought it based of a review on YouTube from a look some one did. There are some really pretty colors in this palette - I don’t have any others with similar shades to compare it to. It seems to blend well. I can get some lovely eye looks with it.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Love the pigments in these shadows. The colors blend beautifully together. They have warmth and work with most skin tones. I love the brush that comes with it too!
Lauren M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this because it was half off. I’ve been wanting more warmer summer shades. I want to venture out and this is the palette that allows me to do that and not be too far from my comfort zone! I wasn’t a fan of the darkest shade at first, but man is she PIGMENTED! Careful with her ;)
Gabby Y.
Peekskill, NY
I love this palette so much. I don’t normally like Urban Decays products besides their lipsticks and definitely not their eyeshadows but I love the pigment of these and the blend ability of it. The colors are great and compliment each other well and it has become end of my favorites.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
The colors in Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette are smokin’! I feel like it’s more of a summertime palette, but I love it. My favorite shades are Ember and Lumbre. Sauced is a great transition shade. They are so pigmented and the packaging is fire! (Okay, I’m done with the puns.)
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.